What's new

Wanted Jurassic park premium or pro

Silverpaolo

Site Supporter
Well if you don’t ask you don’t get !

If any one has any of the above they may part with just drop me a pm … I know Godzilla is a long shot but there might be someone not feeling it so if so drop me a pm

Also still after a Aerosmith also

Cheers

Did I mention don’t know whether I did that I’m looking for a jp premium … just checking … WILL SOMEONE JUST BLOODY SELL ME ONE 🤪🤪😜😜😎 the rocking in the chair backwards and forwards needs to end soon I’m going out of my mind 🤯

Did I mention don’t know whether I did that I’m looking for a jp premium … just checking … WILL SOMEONE JUST BLOODY SELL ME ONE 🤪🤪😜😜😎 the rocking in the chair backwards and forwards needs to end soon I’m going out of my mind 🤯
Is there any on the new pinball heaven shipment?

Friday bump … I’m not giving up on this …. She will be mine oh yes she will !

download.jpeg

Saving up for one of these as well, any one know when they back in stock at pinball heaven?

wow really? thaught it was feb march its almost as bad as when i ordered mmr :rolleyes:
Unless there’s been a small run already, the above timeframe was given with a load of others expected back on the line.

Odd that they have discontinued stranger things maybe they are just that backlogged.

How can a board donner go to a £4k machine? Hateful machine that Lost World. Snagger never worked properly and even at £300 potential buyers would ALWAYS ask about it .

Back
Top Bottom