What's new

Wanted Jurassic park premium or pro

My motto is:

If what you want is what you really, really want then just wait for the one you want, because there's not point in buying something that you don't want and ending up with unwanted regret.

Hey all you cool cats and kittens this is Carole baskin and my good from Paul from the uk is still looking for a “jp premium” whatever that means ! So if you guys want to part with one like I did my first husband ! God rest his soul! Get in touch with Paul on this forum!

Gee thanks for the shout out Carole! She might look a bit ****ed on this photo but she’s right I’m still looking for a jp premium! 😜😍😂

D8A3E8EB-F6D3-4FDE-93A0-DA23A7EE93AD.jpeg

Hey all you cool cats and kittens this is Carole baskin and my good from Paul from the uk is still looking for a “jp premium” whatever that means ! So if you guys want to part with one like I did my first husband ! God rest his soul! Get in touch with Paul on this forum!

Gee thanks for the shout out Carole! She might look a bit ****ed on this photo but she’s right I’m still looking for a jp premium! 😜😍😂

View attachment 160579
And it’s not even Friday yet Paul

When I saw videos of the T-Rex mouth and it moving I thought it looked pretty poor but once you see it in the flesh sort of speak.. Really well implemented. Plenty to keep you going code wise too..
I really liked it. It can be a sdtm job from the T-Rex ramp and the cage. Inlanes seem fair though. Has Cleland got a mix for this?

When I saw videos of the T-Rex mouth and it moving I thought it looked pretty poor but once you see it in the flesh sort of speak.. Really well implemented. Plenty to keep you going code wise too..
I really liked it. It can be a sdtm job from the T-Rex ramp and the cage. Inlanes seem fair though. Has Cleland got a mix for this?
There is movie code.

Attachments

• PXL_20220207_112449917.jpg
    PXL_20220207_112449917.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 38
Aren't
Was a dude selling a pro on pinside for $6500
Stern's are region locked though?

Unless you're going to faff around with a step up converter for the signal. Lots of work. Not to mention the shipping.

Think it's better off holding out for someone in the UK or at worst Europe.

Aren't
Stern's are region locked though?

Unless you're going to faff around with a step up converter for the signal. Lots of work. Not to mention the shipping.

Think it's better off holding out for someone in the UK or at worst Europe.
Ah the 60hz rubbish :(
Does the psu have a 250/110 switch?

Ah the 60hz rubbish :(
Does the psu have a 250/110 switch?
They lock it on purpose and the game code locks up and displays 'not meant for this region' or something like that.

Trust me 😁 I didn't want to pay UK pricing at first I did some digging.

Also yay Brexit for killing off European purchases. My Stranger Things was from France or Germany I forget.

With the impending explosion of back logged stern titles that should be in the uk probably in a matter of days now stern have cancelled new titles … time for a Friday bump let me take away your headaches and sell me your jp premium thanks in advance

I was just wondering what day of the week it was! Hoping that you're at least top of people's list when they do decide to sell

With the impending explosion of back logged stern titles that should be in the uk probably in a matter of days now stern have cancelled new titles … time for a Friday bump let me take away your headaches and sell me your jp premium thanks in advance
From the look of that new for sale thread the cancelling of the lastest Stern just added 2-3k on everything! Bonkers!!

Back
Top Bottom