What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Judge Dredd

"30 years for flatulence."

Great pin and great humour. The dog ****ing on the Sniper is classic.

I just got one and it's brill !!!!

playfield is mint!!! think thats because it has a full mylar over it - anyone else seen this on a JD ?

Cheers

Kev

Ok I have one, I don't really want to sell it! ...but I'm moving to a smaller house in about 6 months, so I need to turn most of my pins (except a Firepower project I want to complete) into cold hard cash...

The good:
- excellent condition playfield, it had mylar installed, I removed a few years and have kept it novus'd/waxed.
- playfield, rubbers, etc is all nice and clean - it's great example :)
- plays well, no weak flippers/VUKs etc - crane works perfectly
- good bright DMD, no lines out
- recently loaded with 6x new balls
- no broken plastics
- mods: got the Deadworld mod (that holds the 3x balls for Deadworld multiball) and the prototype ROM to support that functionality
- mods: got the Blue light at the backleft where it is a little dark with stock lighting
- mods: got the Red lights in the shooter and kickback lanes
- mods: got the metal replacement crane
- mods: got the shiny gold eagle topper shipped over from Illinois pinball (looks much better than the stock dull brown one)
- mods: got led flashers in the Deadworld dome
- mods: have fitted a headphone jack in the bottom-right of the cabinet, it's wired to the board for audio out to play optional headphones/sub woofer etc

The bad:
- The cabinet suffers from the usual cabinet fade
- The legs could do with a respray
- The proper fixing for the eagle topper is missing, I bodgily attached it from behind with string (I know I know! it works though)... suspect you would want to made a better attachment, should be straightforward, I just didn't get around to it

I was going to uplight the eagle with a white/yellow LED strip but didn't get round to it, would recommend though, it was next on my list :)

For this I'd be looking at £1350 - doesn't cover what I've spent in total with the mods etc., but it's a fair price... and if it's too much then that's a sign that I should keep it and sell the others instead! :D

Last edited:
Sounds good. How about a couple of photos of the cab. I'd have to arrange to collect but am only in Leicester. May be able to coerce a friend to pick up!
Can bank transfer cash, today!

Back
Top Bottom