What's new

Found it! Judge Dredd

"30 years for flatulence."

Great pin and great humour. The dog ****ing on the Sniper is classic.

I just got one and it's brill !!!!

playfield is mint!!! think thats because it has a full mylar over it - anyone else seen this on a JD ?

Cheers

Kev

Ok I have one, I don't really want to sell it! ...but I'm moving to a smaller house in about 6 months, so I need to turn most of my pins (except a Firepower project I want to complete) into cold hard cash...

The good:
- excellent condition playfield, it had mylar installed, I removed a few years and have kept it novus'd/waxed.
- playfield, rubbers, etc is all nice and clean - it's great example :)
- plays well, no weak flippers/VUKs etc - crane works perfectly
- good bright DMD, no lines out
- recently loaded with 6x new balls
- no broken plastics
- mods: got the Deadworld mod (that holds the 3x balls for Deadworld multiball) and the prototype ROM to support that functionality
- mods: got the Blue light at the backleft where it is a little dark with stock lighting
- mods: got the Red lights in the shooter and kickback lanes
- mods: got the metal replacement crane
- mods: got the shiny gold eagle topper shipped over from Illinois pinball (looks much better than the stock dull brown one)
- mods: got led flashers in the Deadworld dome
- mods: have fitted a headphone jack in the bottom-right of the cabinet, it's wired to the board for audio out to play optional headphones/sub woofer etc

The bad:
- The cabinet suffers from the usual cabinet fade
- The legs could do with a respray
- The proper fixing for the eagle topper is missing, I bodgily attached it from behind with string (I know I know! it works though)... suspect you would want to made a better attachment, should be straightforward, I just didn't get around to it

I was going to uplight the eagle with a white/yellow LED strip but didn't get round to it, would recommend though, it was next on my list :)

For this I'd be looking at £1350 - doesn't cover what I've spent in total with the mods etc., but it's a fair price... and if it's too much then that's a sign that I should keep it and sell the others instead! :D

Last edited:
Sounds good. How about a couple of photos of the cab. I'd have to arrange to collect but am only in Leicester. May be able to coerce a friend to pick up!
Can bank transfer cash, today!

Back
Top Bottom