What's new

Wanted JJP GnR

Scorn

Registered
Long shot I know.

Can’t quite afford NIB at the moment although I might in the new year.

My patience isn’t that long when you chuck in delivery times and the rest of the supply chain woes so will throw this up in the hope someone hasn’t quite bolted it down to the floor.

Collections no problem

I live in hope !

problem is the going rate for a GNR is probably more than the NIB price at the moment!

Right last call for someone to move their machine on with zero fuss before I buy NIB

Had a few offers but playfield was damaged and it has to be mint !

Right last call for someone to move their machine on with zero fuss before I buy NIB

Had a few offers but playfield was damaged and it has to be mint !

all of the playfields will be damaged, including the NIB one that you order.

Surely they have sorted this out by now. Been out over a year ?

Interested what owners have to say ?
Still being produced by mirco and he’s not exactly the kind of guy that admits he / his products are at fault, so buyer beware.

Although when toy story gets announced everyone will forget about the playfield issues and buy anyway.

^^^^ You want some advice?
Go in now knowing it could have issues. If you can accept that, pull the trigger.
My playfield is holding up fine but probably because I never play it due to work commitments.
If you keep sitting on the fence, NIB price will keep going up.
JJP have had these issues for what feels like an eternity.

My last machine was a Hobbit. Playfield was perfect considering how multiball heavy it is !

Surely they have sorted this out by now. Been out over a year ?

Interested what owners have to say ?
My last machine was a Hobbit. Playfield was perfect considering how multiball heavy it is !

yup my DI also. but the deal was done with mirco and its been a downhill ****show ever since.

Haven't noticed any playfield issues on my GnR although it hasn't been getting a massive amount of play. I just removed the two posts which were of concern.

As Phil said above I done the very same thing, removing the aforementioned posts changing the post and using a bush in the PF and had no issues upto now albeit on very low plays still.
Oh and I also fitted cliffys while I was on.

Oh yeah, that reminds me, my game exploded into flames as I pulled it up the garden to the man cave...
20211110_131340.jpg

My GNR gets lots of plays between me and the kids I would estimate at least 500 on it already and I have had no play field issues. And yes it’s bolted down and going nowhere.
A few more games than I thought on it.

Attachments

• A6EAAE2E-435E-41E1-9D57-A868257F7A52.jpeg
    A6EAAE2E-435E-41E1-9D57-A868257F7A52.jpeg
    113.1 KB · Views: 47
Was thinking about putting a deposit on on one of these a few weeks ago and at that point they were £10,500 but i put it off until now.

Now the game has went to £11,000....some crazy price rises of late (IS IT JUSTIFIED OR GREED) ...$500 for the USA and £500 for the UK..

Rich mans hobby these days. :(

Back
Top Bottom