What's new

Jeremy Vine on Twitter

Yep, saw Sam post that on twitter. Was in there Sunday but no Jeremy? Shame, might have had a chance at beating someone.

Maybe he can have a word with Chris Evans and have us all there at carfest displaying our machines and teaching Joe public for free....... ?

Think it's defo free for all non commercial attractions people!!!

“I was in this restaurant and I asked for something herby. They gave me a Volkswagen with no driver.”

That’s the brother! [emoji122][emoji122]

Maybe he can have a word with Chris Evans and have us all there at carfest displaying our machines and teaching Joe public for free....... ?

Think it's defo free for all non commercial attractions people!!!
I'm sure Chris Evans has talked about pinball before, he may have even owned his own pin, a car based theme in his garage.

This is all from memory so I could be wrong on some of it.

No you’re correct. He ran a text in on his show asking what’s the biggest most expensive thing you’ve ever lost.
Chris’ was a pinball machine :rofl:

There used to be a FT in the background on TFI Friday and Martin Ayub did a 3 minute interview on his radio 2 breakfast show about 5-7 years ago.

I'm sure Chris Evans has talked about pinball before, he may have even owned his own pin, a car based theme in his garage.

This is all from memory so I could be wrong on some of it.

Yeah he used to have people ring in and talk about their passion for a few minutes and he would ask questions.
Dont think the one i heard was Martin but it might have been i guess, not sure when it was exactly but a right few years ago now..

I can't believe that Jeremy Vine will be into pinball. He seems the classic BBC, politically correct type who would run a mile from pinball when confronted with 70s and 80s artwork or 90s humour

Transgender toilets seem more his thing than Paragon or Spring Break or Roadshow

Back
Top Bottom