What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jeremy Vine on Twitter

Yep, saw Sam post that on twitter. Was in there Sunday but no Jeremy? Shame, might have had a chance at beating someone.

Maybe he can have a word with Chris Evans and have us all there at carfest displaying our machines and teaching Joe public for free....... ?

Think it's defo free for all non commercial attractions people!!!

“I was in this restaurant and I asked for something herby. They gave me a Volkswagen with no driver.”

That’s the brother! [emoji122][emoji122]

Maybe he can have a word with Chris Evans and have us all there at carfest displaying our machines and teaching Joe public for free....... ?

Think it's defo free for all non commercial attractions people!!!
I'm sure Chris Evans has talked about pinball before, he may have even owned his own pin, a car based theme in his garage.

This is all from memory so I could be wrong on some of it.

No you’re correct. He ran a text in on his show asking what’s the biggest most expensive thing you’ve ever lost.
Chris’ was a pinball machine :rofl:

There used to be a FT in the background on TFI Friday and Martin Ayub did a 3 minute interview on his radio 2 breakfast show about 5-7 years ago.

I'm sure Chris Evans has talked about pinball before, he may have even owned his own pin, a car based theme in his garage.

This is all from memory so I could be wrong on some of it.

Yeah he used to have people ring in and talk about their passion for a few minutes and he would ask questions.
Dont think the one i heard was Martin but it might have been i guess, not sure when it was exactly but a right few years ago now..

I can't believe that Jeremy Vine will be into pinball. He seems the classic BBC, politically correct type who would run a mile from pinball when confronted with 70s and 80s artwork or 90s humour

Transgender toilets seem more his thing than Paragon or Spring Break or Roadshow

Back
Top Bottom