What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jaws! By Stern… We’re going to need a bigger games room !

FAO

@Chaggers
@Tomshine
@robotgreg
@Tilt_Birmingham

Long delayed flights and epic sleep I’ve finally unpacked these.
IMG_3337.jpeg

Nice easy maths the exchange to dollars brings these out at £15 each
IMG_3338.jpeg

Postage via 1st class will be £2:50 or £2 2nd class this covers my jiffy bag or like @Chaggers collect for free and play some pinball :)

SPARE NOW SOLD

Just want to add how much fun I had playing this game and if it wasnt for @Chaggers buying one I would have seriously considered one in the future.

Last edited:
Great fun!!! and i've not updated to new code yet either. Doing that next . Rules seem pretty deep with lots going on.

The best part is the amusing video clips at ball bonus hahahaha Great game for a jaws fan!

71B141DE-7D89-4F70-AFD2-A62BB5696097.JPG

FAO

@Chaggers
@Tomshine
@robotgreg
@Tilt_Birmingham

View attachment 247394

View attachment 247395

Postage via 1st class will be £2:50 or £2 2nd class this covers my jiffy bag or like @Chaggers collect for free and play some pinball :)

SPARE NOW SOLD

Just want to add how much fun I had playing this game and if it wasnt for @Chaggers buying one I would have seriously considered one in the future.

what is it??

oh one other thing, i totally didn't see the excellent little save post (indy jones esque) on the right outline until about 5 games in haha

nice little touch.

for me when i order a game i try to avoid reading or looking at anything really, so i can discover it all myself without all the youtube/stream noise/nonsense.. :)

IMG_2606.JPG

oh one other thing, i totally didn't see the excellent little save post (indy jones esque) on the right outline until about 5 games in haha

nice little touch.

for me when i order a game i try to avoid reading or looking at anything really, so i can discover it all myself without all the youtube/stream noise/nonsense.. :)

View attachment 247397

I really get that as well. I am just discovering Venom and feel like I need a 50 page rule sheet. But I just can't be bothered, for me, it takes the fun out of pinball. I get more pleasure out of playing the thing and just working it out. I guess old habits die hard!

not noticed any issue here as yet, but then i've only been playing for about 1hr 30
We had shed loads of Airballs as we played 4 player games at TPF and imo it’s gonna be a long term issue if not addressed. Well that’s if it actually can be addressed!

Rocket City had lines of people buying those Airball thingies. It wouldn’t surprise me if Stern do something similar as a retro fit.

I really get that as well. I am just discovering Venom and feel like I need a 50 page rule sheet. But I just can't be bothered, for me, it takes the fun out of pinball. I get more pleasure out of playing the thing and just working it out. I guess old habits die hard!
yes that is exactly it, i like it to be like the arcade days where there were no rules sheet. Put your £1 in and work it out yourself. Play well or its gonna cost you !!

FAO

@Chaggers
@Tomshine
@robotgreg
@Tilt_Birmingham

View attachment 247394

View attachment 247395

SPARE NOW SOLD

Every time I see these I think of the dentist. Great design and price.

Always had a feeling despite all the hype around Elton John and Pulp Fiction that Jaws would have the most legs long term. Game looks epic to me
Surely Jaws would have the least of these - zero, EJ 2 & PF 8,10, ?

for me when i order a game i try to avoid reading or looking at anything really, so i can discover it all myself without all the youtube/stream noise/nonsense..
Exactly the same here, even if I'm not purchasing. The main fun is the discovering things as you go along. After I've got a hang of the basics, I'll then maybe delve deeper into strategies with rulesheets and streams - just to put me on a level playing field when it comes to competitions

FAO

@Chaggers
@Tomshine
@robotgreg
@Tilt_Birmingham

View attachment 247394

View attachment 247395

SPARE NOW SOLD

Thanks @Colywobbles , sent payment over

Another case of stern MUST have known about this airball issue but soldiered on anyway. Don't forget Jaws was 'finished 'over a year before they announced it.

Another case of stern MUST have known about this airball issue but soldiered on anyway. Don't forget Jaws was 'finished 'over a year before they announced it.
Still no airballs here, but I see this could be something that develops over time as the issue from the fix install video is that the plastic warps/sags and the front slot edge drops so the ball catches the back edge.

Very nice solution by the mod guy

Still no airballs here, but I see this could be something that develops over time as the issue from the fix install video is that the plastic warps/sags and the front slot edge drops so the ball catches the back edge.

Very nice solution by the mod guy
You will need one as mine got worse over time too
And it helps protect your plastics/playfield
Also I turned down the plunger slightly as that too helps
Doesn't need to be full power

this is what I like to see in the update notes, hahaha

Code:
- Light Shows - Adding many more light shows to the game.
- Sound Effect - Adding many more sound effects to the game.
- Callouts - Adding many more callouts to the game.
- Shaker Motor - Adding more shaker motor uses to the game.

this is what I like to see in the update notes, hahaha

Code:
- Light Shows - Adding many more light shows to the game.
- Sound Effect - Adding many more sound effects to the game.
- Callouts - Adding many more callouts to the game.
- Shaker Motor - Adding more shaker motor uses to the game.
New code looks great - really good to see they fixed the shark eating the ball and the second ball in flip lock.

Just need my machine now :( I hate the waiting for new pin to arrive feeling :confused:

Anyone with a premium or le tell me if the drop target mech is just a simple 3 down and reset scenario, or is the coding doing anything else???

Not what I noticed playing dozens of games on the prem at TPF
Seems standard but codes still coming thick and fast

Back
Top Bottom