What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jaws! By Stern… We’re going to need a bigger games room !

It’s a tough line, as I say, looks gorgeous and is no criticism in any way @KevM - I see scared stiff done with the grey box wrap and I just think it looks much nicer without.

You pays your money etc

It's odd that actors can't summon up more conviction in the delivery of their lines, they are just phoning it in.
That’s the directors job to direct and instruct the voice actors.

Stern have a history of poor custom call outs, Hopper, McCoy in Star Trek (Karl Urban) even GB suffered from some flat Winston lines.

That’s the directors job to direct and instruct the voice actors.

Stern have a history of poor custom call outs, Hopper, McCoy in Star Trek (Karl Urban) even GB suffered from some flat Winston lines.
You can see it on Elwins face.
Kinda like they are star struck and don’t want to give any direction.
How about a simple…
“Please do your best to read the following out as Hooper from 1975”

What they should have done is take this recent news interview and stick it into an AI generator with that list as he sounds more like Hopper on there 😂

What they should have done is take this recent news interview and stick it into an AI generator with that list as he sounds more like Hopper on there 😂

Some clever bugger with pinball browser could generate a load of call-outs using his voice from the 70s and throwing it all into an AI program, so thankfully these custom call-outs could potentially be improved if needed.

How about a simple…

Have to take into account Richard was 27 when he filmed Jaws and he's 76 now...

Peoples voices age over time, so you're never going to get Hooper out the film you're getting OAP Hooper!

Its cool they got him to do it

+1 look at Indy when they used Ford’s voice in dial of destiny but his face from raiders…

It's odd that actors can't summon up more conviction in the delivery of their lines, they are just phoning it in.
£5 from fivrr would get you a better recording of that lot.

I’m tempted to give the list to my voice actors I use and tell them to be energetic 🤣🤣🤣

**** me , this is a great idea to hand it to stern… lol

How about a simple…

Exactly how I saw it

Have thought in the past about if some of us made some replacement call outs using custom code, if anyone thinks they could make a game sound better 😄

I didn't get the wow factor on this 🤔, felt a bit underwhelming to me so far, need to see more when awake 😂. Not so sure on the audio and sounds as yet. Need to listen with headphones and watch more. Will be quite a deep game by the looks of it. I was lost we was explaining some of the rules as it is 😂.

At least it wasn't a long now video, now sleep and catch up more with it later today. Seemingly more stuff coming Friday also.

🥱😴

The right reel spinner does indeed do a figure 8 down to the mini flipper on the right which can then be caught which is pretty sweet

Man, I'm glad I didn't stay up, 16 minute video, just Elwin. Where's the usual 2-3 hour stream with people of various ability trying to work out the game? Was looking forward to this but don't feel I've seen enough to order. They miss Jack Danger on these, he'd then play it for a few nights too after the reveal as it'd be in his studio. Gonna have to wait.

My thoughts are I also felt a little flat
Was expecting a bit more through gameplay
Think the hype has overlooked it
Obviously the gameplay was a short presentation but didn't see
Any wow moments that got me excited but I'm sure this will be
A great pin once more gameplay is revealed

Back
Top Bottom