What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Iron Maiden coloured lens

Expired Due to no activity
Got the answer

I settled on blue because the Trooper mode arrows are blue and I was trying to match the cards to the modes (and I used green for Cyborg since red was already taken on 2MTM card).
They only start blue, when you make a shot they go through BGYOR.
However, traditionally lock shots are green (as they are on IMdn)

Personally I'd have preferred the Cyborg insert to be closer to a deep yellow (same as the power mode pyramid inserts), and then make the Mummy orange.

2MTM as red I agree with :)

Not a problem, I'll still have one.

The first order has arrived :) and the Eddie card/Fireball order has been paid so that'll be on the way soon.

IMG_20181213_163948.jpg

They worked out at £16 each plus postage to you all.
That's including the £20 customs/royal mail charge we shared.
He's selling them now at $24 plus postage so we did well getting in early.

I'll be messaging you all for addresses ect and payment via PayPal later tonight

@kevlar
@lee riley
@Spadge
@Matt Vince
@Atlantis
@MartinY
@Wayne J
@chris b

Last edited:
The first order has arrived :) and the Eddie card/Fireball order has been paid so that'll be on the way soon.

View attachment 76221
They worked out at £16 each plus postage to you all.
That's including the £20 customs/royal mail charge we shared.
He's selling them now at $24 plus postage so we did well getting in early.

I'll be messaging you all for addresses ect and payment via PayPal later tonight

@kevlar
@lee riley
@Spadge
@Matt Vince
@Atlantis
@MartinY
@Wayne J
@chris b

is there any chance of piggybacking a MET fuel lens from the same seller in that other order you mention?

Any spare would like one of each maiden one, ta

Chris, if you mssg Vireland on pinside and give him your email.He'll invoice you and tell him to pack it with our order which got paid yesterday ( Ty from the UK) I use the same name on pinside.
I'll msg him too so he knows.

Ty

Here we go again....... There's a mummy lens out now.

Who's in on this one?

$24 it is and I'll add it to our other order which is shipping soon.

I quote..

The mummy area of Iron Maiden was the last bastion of too much white. I meditated on the precipice of Lhotse to solve this and realized a graduated yellow color, from white to the same yellow as the Mummy inserts in the Mummy Multiball mode would be harmonious to the game's design. And so, that is what I have prepared for your enjoyment.

However, I know that there are many levels of enlightenment, and some may prefer inserts that are all "Mummy Yellow" with no gradient of color change, so I am offering that as well. Choose what you will, graduated yellow or all yellow.

6d4932a04361f97b3236d23269afa7e7e1df72a3 (1).jpg

@lee riley Gradient
@Spadge Non Gradient
@Matt Vince Gradient
@Atlantis Gradient
@MartinY Gradient
@Wayne J
@ianw Non Gradient
@Poibug Gradient,Mode,fireball,Eddie
@Neil McRae Gradient (Deadpool)
@Replay Gradient

Last edited:
I’m in on a gradient one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Here we go again....... There's a mummy lens out now.

Who's in on this one?

$24 it is and I'll add it to our other order which is shipping soon.

I quote..

The mummy area of Iron Maiden was the last bastion of too much white. I meditated on the precipice of Lhotse to solve this and realized a graduated yellow color, from white to the same yellow as the Mummy inserts in the Mummy Multiball mode would be harmonious to the game's design. And so, that is what I have prepared for your enjoyment.

However, I know that there are many levels of enlightenment, and some may prefer inserts that are all "Mummy Yellow" with no gradient of color change, so I am offering that as well. Choose what you will, graduated yellow or all yellow.

View attachment 76527

@kevlar
@lee riley
@Spadge
@Matt Vince
@Atlantis
@MartinY
@Wayne J
@chris b
@ianw
@Poibug

Non gradient for me, thanks

Brilliant thread...Sutol is your dealer, he gives you everything you need!

movie of it installed.

Attachments

• IMG_1985.MOV
    3.1 MB · Views: 20
Gradient for me please. Am I up-to-date moneywise with you or do I need to send you over some cash?

Gradient for me please. Am I up-to-date moneywise with you or do I need to send you over some cash?

Martin your up to date with what's been delivered to me (lens tree+postage to you) I'll wait till this order gets delivered then I'll pm you for the rest when it all gets worked out with import and postage from the US

Ty

Martin your up to date with what's been delivered to me (lens tree+postage to you) I'll wait till this order gets delivered then I'll pm you for the rest when it all gets worked out with import and postage from the US

Ty
Fab, cheers fella. Been paying out so much for various things I've lost track!!

Back
Top Bottom