What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Iron Maiden coloured lens

Expired Due to no activity
Just to let you all know 42 lenses are on route. Got a tracking number this morning so it won't be too much longer.its marked up as $250 so I'll see what duty I get hit with.
I've been busy this week accumulating boxes from work as I don't want to send them out in a jiffy bag in case they get damaged.
I'll be in touch this week for addresses so I can get these boxes marked up ready to go.

When they do get here I'll pm you all with payment details.

Ty

IMG_20190113_122105.jpg

Top job Ty - many thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just a little heads up everyone.
The fireball lens is a bit tight in there.One screw is in the way on mine stopping me putting the last led back in its original place.
Trim the edge down a touch with a Stanley knife before you install it. See the pic before and after below.

Collage 2019-01-20 11_51_24.jpg

As to not hijack the other thread...

Hey @newdos - sure can; I am waiting on @Sutol to confirm if anyone backs out on any sets that he has as I think I am first in line on them, if not, I have a friend who goes out to the U.S.A a fair bit (every other month) and is happy to bring stuff back so could save on shipping and tax too, he has a shipping address out there which I can sporadically use as long as it isn't taking the P155, I was supposed to get a load of TItan rubbers through that avenue, but the baby arrived and it all sort of fell down.

In all honesty, if there was no press on it, it isn't top top of my priority for it, how urgent is it for you?

As to not hijack the other thread...

Hey @newdos - sure can; I am waiting on @Sutol to confirm if anyone backs out on any sets that he has as I think I am first in line on them, if not, I have a friend who goes out to the U.S.A a fair bit (every other month) and is happy to bring stuff back so could save on shipping and tax too, he has a shipping address out there which I can sporadically use as long as it isn't taking the P155, I was supposed to get a load of TItan rubbers through that avenue, but the baby arrived and it all sort of fell down.

In all honesty, if there was no press on it, it isn't top top of my priority for it, how urgent is it for you?
not urgent at all happy to wait for your buddy to go that would be brill - could do with some titan rubbers as well so that could be really useful

Thanks again:)

Have to say initially I couldn't see why everyone was raving about this game.

For me, it has taken time to understand the rules, as there is so much strategy.

Now, I think it's the best game Stern have ever made.

Looking forward to see Elwin's next game - hopefully Jaws.
IMG_4875.jpg

Thanks again:)

Have to say initially I couldn't see why everyone was raving about this game.

For me, it has taken time to understand the rules, as there is so much strategy.

Now, I think it's the best game Stern have ever made.

Looking forward to see Elwin's next game - hopefully Jaws.
View attachment 78083
Which version did you get again? Prem/LE or Pro? Seen 3 Maiden's for sale in about 4 days on here! I need a better paid job.

Let's see if @Sutol has any drop outs over the next couple of days and if not, take it to PM :)

Even if my LE sells or not I will be getting another just can't have mine here for now, so don't be waiting on me to drop its both paid for and sent

No problems @Atlantis - might be doing another run for peeps anyway. I know @Sutol said he was waiting on a few to sort - either someon drops out (very unlikely) or I do a run - no biggie.

Hey @Replay which of those covers the modes?

Agreed the next one he lands will be interesting but IMDN is the result of 5 years or so work with Archer prior to release - so the story goes.

I have the pro.
No desire to upgrade as I hate it when games don't work due to poor design.
It was not the poor design but the stern cost cutting factor, the microswitches they used were bad, Same with they the corner locking system. the Williams counterpart million times better. Try not bash a better upgrade because you don't have the experience of the difference.
there are miles between them as I can say they're like having a pro-Fiat to a prem Audi or Ferrari LE or let's take the clock and gumball machines out of a TZ they gave trouble but is the game better with them in ?

It was not the poor design but the stern cost cutting factor, the microswitches they used were bad, Same with they the corner locking system. the Williams counterpart million times better. Try not bash a better upgrade because you don't have the experience of the difference.
there are miles between them as I can say they're like having a pro-Fiat to a prem Audi or Ferrari LE
I do have experience of the difference having played 2 different LE's.
It was a poor design, that seems to be agreed by most owners.
But, yes, it's a great game, once the fixes are implemented.
And as ever, it's personal choice what version to choose.
If using car analogies, I see them all as the same car, but you get extra features and added bling!

All fitted now - look great. Thanks Ty:)

As ever, shame Stern didn't do this at factory but never mind.

Once this game is tweaked, it is awesome.

Always seems to be something else to add though!

This makes loop registering better apparently.

https://pu-parts.com/imd-iron-maiden-pu-upgrade-kit
I have this - it was fitted by PU free of charge to my IMDN when I purchased it from them. I've certainly had no issues on loop registering...

All received, have fitted 3 out of 4. Loop is too fiddly for me to bother with now.

They look great, thanks for sorting @Sutol , only disappointment is that I thought Vireland said that they were made with polycarbonate rather than lighting gel?
Still it will make it easier to switch the Cyborg and Trooper inserts, much prefer Trooper to be green.

I have this - it was fitted by PU free of charge to my IMDN when I purchased it from them. I've certainly had no issues on loop registering...

I also purchased it a few months back as mine was having trouble on the loops.
I even stripped it down from above to put some washers below the opto to raise it a bit.
As the ball gathers speed round that guide rail when you get a few loops going it raises slightly and the opto doesn't pick it up.
Anyway my washer trick didn't work so I bought the kit.
Suffice to say it works flawlessly.
Deffo recommend it if your having trouble.

Interesting re the kit.

Must admit, I probably wouldn't notice if my loops weren't always registering!

But, sounds like another good fix.

All received, have fitted 3 out of 4. Loop is too fiddly for me to bother with now.

They look great, thanks for sorting @Sutol , only disappointment is that I thought Vireland said that they were made with polycarbonate rather than lighting gel?

Think that was me Wayne i thought they were.Apologies for that.
They do look cool installed though.

Back
Top Bottom