What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How far back can you search on here?

Alan Syson

Site Supporter
Asking as I was thinking of re decaling my FT. As it would be a first for me thought I’d look back at old shop logs in particular @Ant-H ’s T2 resto whose work I think is second to none.
Found the relevant thread but it seems I can only go back to post #241 , obviously the cab work was in the first few pages.
Is it possible to go back further?
0E204C1D-1569-43E2-9C0D-770EA1B1838C.jpeg

Thanks, Alan

Searching certainly shouldn’t be limited in how far back you can go. So no idea what happened for you.

Deffo no limitations....

Here's post #1 - just a test post from me :)

@Calimori @paul h
I dunno. Maybe not putting enough info into my search? Phone instead of laptop? Me being crap with computers?
Just tried again and can only get back to #391

54B575DE-5D68-47C7-8B6F-8E2C56204A5D.jpeg

My test was on Chrome on an IPhone 11.
Using the search feature I type in
Terminator 2 Restoration
And tick search titles only

First hit is post 1 starting the thread.

How does your approach differ so I can test it?

When you click the thread it probably takes you to the last post you read in that thread. If that was post 391 or whatever, that's where it sends you to carry on reading.

If you scroll to the bottom of the page you've got the navigation buttons to send you back to the first post in the thread

Back
Top Bottom