What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Holy node board Batman, and ghostbusters and Aerosmith and Star Wars

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
They have started shipping them out in the US would be good to know that electrocoin knew they were getting some as stern won’t ship the to the U.K. and are saying talk to distro. I’m going to call them Monday to find out as I don’t want to be in the situation Pete is with his Star Wars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just to confirm/add to this, mine is missing both... so deffo interested too!!

Star Wars blew a chip on the Spike 2 CPU. Nothing to do with the node boards which are both working fine.

hmm thats more worrying but...

the game doesn't work though right and you await a replacement?

failed node board - same situation, no game and await a replacement!

Neil.

What’s the diagnosis of a dodgy node board?
My GBLE has just started to kick out 2 balls from the trough!
Went into Node Board test which is board 8 but don’t know how to activate the test!?

Considering this was a replacement playfield which I got about 6months ago.

when the board goes, you get an error saying board not communicating and depending on the board no game, or loss of a functionality., interestingly my GB has just started dropping two balls occasionally also.

They have started shipping them out in the US would be good to know that electrocoin knew they were getting some as stern won’t ship the to the U.K. and are saying talk to distro. I’m going to call them Monday to find out as I don’t want to be in the situation Pete is with his Star Wars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Good luck with electrocoin

when the board goes, you get an error saying board not communicating and depending on the board no game, or loss of a functionality., interestingly my GB has just started dropping two balls occasionally also.
Common Stern issue I think?
Remember playing some Sterns on Weston pier and 2 of them kicked out 2 balls.
Check for loose connections around ball trough area.

Back
Top Bottom