What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Help with second pin and a 3rd & 4th, 5th after Christmas

Like I said - PLAY SOME. Ignore us lot saying your should have this and that. It is like food/music. You have your own taste. Most of the games mentioned (bar Tron) is in @Tilt_Birmingham.

Both Tron and TZ I personally dislike, and I also cant stand the 'no 1' pin Addams Family. Plenty of folk argue this with me. They wont change my mind.

Another good idea is get friendly with people in your area - a lot of friends 'trade' and 'lend' pinballs around. For instance last year Wayne J and myself swapped Family guy for Metallica on a short term loan. We both were glad to get our own games back as it turned out I did not like metallica and he thought FG was too easy.

Like I said - PLAY SOME. Ignore us lot saying your should have this and that. It is like food/music. You have your own taste. Most of the games mentioned (bar Tron) is in @Tilt_Birmingham.

Both Tron and TZ I personally dislike, and I also cant stand the 'no 1' pin Addams Family. Plenty of folk argue this with me. They wont change my mind.

Another good idea is get friendly with people in your area - a lot of friends 'trade' and 'lend' pinballs around. For instance last year Wayne J and myself swapped Family guy for Metallica on a short term loan. We both were glad to get our own games back as it turned out I did not like metallica and he thought FG was too easy.

Owning a T.Z which I love, owned it for over 10 years. This year I renewed the decals, glued the cabinet back together which now looks amazing.
I will Have to make an effort and play other great games.
Thank you

Attachments

• 77A4D024-933D-48B3-B9DE-29803545AE17.jpeg
    77A4D024-933D-48B3-B9DE-29803545AE17.jpeg
    170.7 KB · Views: 115
Look at that sweet lineup. Can't go wrong with acca dacca! Happy pin playing @Happypin

Cheers buddy, haven’t played AC DC that much I’m yet to learn the rules stuck on Areosmith at the moment which I’ve just added the shaker motor, bloody pinball addiction ?

@Happypin It happens to the best of us! I still dont understand why its impossible to not want almost every pinball machine there is. Enjoy them mate 4 will turn into 8 soon!

Tell me about it I want them all too! Not sure how it happened but 1 in June has turned into 7. My wife is convinced I’ve lost the plot. Bit worried what she will do next year as I’m bound to be tempted into a couple of nib with all the new games supposedly coming out ?

Tell me about it I want them all too! Not sure how it happened but 1 in June has turned into 7. My wife is convinced I’ve lost the plot. Bit worried what she will do next year as I’m bound to be tempted into a couple of nib with all the new games supposedly coming out ?
@Happypin It happens to the best of us! I still dont understand why its impossible to not want almost every pinball machine there is. Enjoy them mate 4 will turn into 8 soon!

That’s the plan 8 in the garage

7 in total since June that’s brilliant I bought my TZ over ten years ago and only bought my second in August this year.
You have to post a picture of 7 pins, give me a taste of my future ?

Last edited:
7 in total since June that’s brilliant I bought my TZ over ten years ago and only bought my second in August this year.
You have to post a picture of 7 pins, give me a taste of my future ?

Here you go. For the record I’ve let my brother in law borrow tftc for a few months. He has just got into pins and is loving it. Wants to get his own pin but needs my sister to embrace having one in the house before he buys one and asks for forgiveness afterwards ? I couldn’t really say no when he pointed out how I can’t play 7 at a time and he will potentially be someone I can do temporary machine swaps with ?

463F89E7-938E-43B4-A655-E1534616628D.jpeg
F1898A3D-C740-4B85-989C-B8F246217F80.png
1D73EBC2-F863-429B-AE7C-06A72B14715C.jpeg

Here you go. For the record I’ve let my brother in law borrow tftc for a few months. He has just got into pins and is loving it. Wants to get his own pin but needs my sister to embrace having one in the house before he buys one and asks for forgiveness afterwards ? I couldn’t really say no when he pointed out how I can’t play 7 at a time and he will potentially be someone I can do temporary machine swaps with ?

View attachment 73648View attachment 73649View attachment 73650

Stunning I’m dreaming of 7 now everyone looks amazing, my wife thinks I’ve got 3 she doesn’t go down the garage luckily.

What’s your favourite at the moment? Might help me choose my 5th...

I’ve only had the lotr and twd for a few days but already I can see they have me hooked and walking dead in particular stands out as a ‘just one more game’ machine.
MM is still my all time favourite pin. I dread to think how many pound coins I put into it especially during my uni years. I played it again and again at pinfest after about a 15 year gap and decided I must have one. Bought a lovely original from Garry here on the forum. He had it for years and it’s in top condition.
Where are you based? I’m in a village about 8 miles from Bedford near the a1. You are most welcome to call by for an evening to try them all for yourself ?

I just seen that you are London. If that is North London. I grew in in Enfield so I still go down regularly and door to door is 45-50 mins drive

I just seen that you are London. If that is North London. I grew in in Enfield so I still go down regularly and door to door is 45-50 mins drive

Born in Enfield but live in forest hill se23 likewise if your in the SE of London try mine, I so want them used.
Chris B has to stop putting pins up for sale all are so tempting!

I know that feeling very well. I’d been telling myself not to buy any more until next year to wait and see if all these manufacturers come through with all the new titles but when twd was available I had to push the button. I have a fair amount of Tolkien memorabilia already tucked away so in a funny way lotr pin just adds to that. But yes chris’s machines are all so tempting. I’m resisting trying to do a deal on the game of thrones even though I want it!

I know that feeling very well. I’d been telling myself not to buy any more until next year to wait and see if all these manufacturers come through with all the new titles but when twd was available I had to push the button. I have a fair amount of Tolkien memorabilia already tucked away so in a funny way lotr pin just adds to that. But yes chris’s machines are all so tempting. I’m resisting trying to do a deal on the game of thrones even though I want it!

Tempting and resisting yes I can relate to that, as one forum member posted 1 will become 2 and then 3, 4 !
Addictive is an understatement, Toppers are on order for 3 of them, early Christmas present.

I’ve been buying mods as my early Xmas presents. So far got a couple for MM and one for hobbit still to be fitted. Will now start the hunt for twd mods. Would love to get the fish tank topper too but it seems to be rarer than hens teeth

I’ve been buying mods as my early Xmas presents. So far got a couple for MM and one for hobbit still to be fitted. Will now start the hunt for twd mods. Would love to get the fish tank topper too but it seems to be rarer than hens teeth

Mods another addiction! Been all over the net looking all in America that’s the problem.
Parcels should start arriving in about 10 days

Back
Top Bottom