What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Help with second pin and a 3rd & 4th, 5th after Christmas

Happypin

Site Supporter
Alias
Alan Adair
After owning a Twilight Zone for ten years it’s time to put another pin next to it what shall I get that’s just as exciting to play?
Thinking wizard of oz!
Alan

Standard woz I believe... ruby is on my wish list, might have to rob a bank ?

Which pin do you play the most in your collection?
I know my second pin will lead to another

If you've got the cash for NIB then similar to TZ is probably WoZ, agreed, but I would also suggest Iron Maiden.

Alternatively I would have suggested Road Show, if TZ is your 'ideal' pin. Metric ton of modes and more of a 'controlled shot' game than a slam-about, just like TZ

Which pin do you play the most in your collection?
I know my second pin will lead to another
The standard looks better than the Ruby Red IMHO.
If you've got the cash for NIB then similar to TZ is probably WoZ, agreed, but I would also suggest Iron Maiden.

Alternatively I would have suggested Road Show, if TZ is your 'ideal' pin. Metric ton of modes and more of a 'controlled shot' game than a slam-about, just like TZ

Many thanks, your input is a great help

I'm sure there was a tales of the crypt up for sale this week, that would be a very cool double act. If I had the cash attack from mars would be my next one. Quite simple rule set but very addictive.

TZ can be quite start/stop so maybe something with a different pace for your 2nd machine

Possibly creature or Metallica pro. Both are very different to TZ.

But as 2 wil shortly become 3 grab whatever comes along. Play it and if it’s not to your tastes trade it for something different

TZ can be quite start/stop so maybe something with a different pace for your 2nd machine

Possibly creature or Metallica pro. Both are very different to TZ.

But as 2 wil shortly become 3 grab whatever comes along. Play it and if it’s not to your tastes trade it for something different

Sound advice, I have lots of room
Many thanks

Go and play a few games - head to @Tilt_Birmingham - near train station. A load of bally/williams WPC/WPC95 games - as well as all the modern pins supplied by Pinball Heaven. Its the only place in the UK you can try a Houdini on site!

Plus the coffee, cake and beer is great.

Go and play a few games - head to @Tilt_Birmingham - near train station. A load of bally/williams WPC/WPC95 games - as well as all the modern pins supplied by Pinball Heaven. Its the only place in the UK you can try a Houdini on site!

Just googled looks perfect ... cheers

Tron?

Polar opposite to TZ.

Proper beans to cup? Never thought to ask if they did coffee there, always had cider :oops:

Always best to play a few a good few times. I’d written off TWD and Star Trek but played them more and now love them.

Against a twilight zone - attack from mars (get the remake from phil at PH) or something more deep maybe Stern Star Trek or Batman 66

Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Always best to play a few a good few times. I’d written off TWD and Star Trek but played them more and now love them.

Against a twilight zone - attack from mars (get the remake from phil at PH) or something more deep maybe Stern Star Trek or Batman 66

Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thank you Neil

I would look at attack from mars, had one in my collection for 12 years and still my favourite, it’s very different to tz but really fast and flowing plus has fantastic audio

Drew

I would look at attack from mars, had one in my collection for 12 years and still my favourite, it’s very different to tz but really fast and flowing plus has fantastic audio

Drew[/QUOTE

That’s been suggested a few times ... worth a look many thanks

Medieval Madness, or of course Williams Indiana Jones would look good next to TZ.

I had on loan Indiana Jones for 2 years, one on e.bay I was watching 3 days before the end of auction removed ....had my finger on the bid button lol .... I love Medieval Madness played it a few weeks ago.
Many thanks

I had on loan Indiana Jones for 2 years, one on e.bay I was watching 3 days before the end of auction removed ....had my finger on the bid button lol .... I love Medieval Madness played it a few weeks ago.
Many thanks
Medieval Madness and AFM are very similar in game play,

Back
Top Bottom