What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heighway game 3

It hasn't been officially announced yet, but the rumour's been circulating for a couple of years now.

Do I know everything that's going on over at HP? Nope. Never claimed to. I am waiting like everyone else to see what Andrew's big announcement is. Hopefully he's found funding and an investor to help get production going. There's this misconception that I want these guys to fail. What I want is for Andrew to start telling the truth and for Heighway Pinball to stop jerking people around. As other's have said, not responding to your customers for weeks isn't helping them at all. I have friends waiting for refunds and other friends that haven't been paid for their services. But look, that's on them to get answers from Andrew. I am not in on this game and can only call it like I see it. I see a game people WANT and a company struggling to make them. Anyone else see things differently?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom