What's new

Heighway game 3

Cryptkeeper

Registered
Alias
RingSting
So seems like the cats out of the bag and Queen is #3.
Might see it in 3/4 years........

Imagine a pat lawyer head of Freddie ;)

Nothing on the Heighway website yet. If it's true I'm glad to see a British company doing a British theme. :clap::clap::clap:

I hope not, as this could start a run off musical pins!

I know Tommy as already been done.

Stern could redo the sound on Phantom of the Opera, to include the music of Andrew Lloyd Webber!

Or the real big seller, The Addams Family the Musical!!!

I'm still waiting for Sunshine on Leith, the musical based on The Proclaimers. :rofl:

Last edited:
When the ball drains it shows an animation of Freddy dying of aids [emoji53]. Don't mind their music but think it would be a **** pin

Yeah just think when they deliver it , re-incarnation will have been developed so Freddie will be able to sign the playfield!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The video mode could be playing a mame version of the old flash gorden pin on the display whilst the song plays. You've got to keep the ball in play for the duration of the song playing!! :clap: How can anybody not love Queens music :eek: I loved listening to the greatest hits album on the record player when I was a kid :thumbs:

How can anybody not love Queens music

A little cruel but I think the Daily Mash took a different view;)

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/...ly-realises-they-were-********-20160411107905

I think it all depends on your age and what stage established bands were at when you got into music. Being a teenager in the 80s meant Rod Stewart was pretty much the Kenny Everet fall guy, Tina Turner was ****e soft rock etc. It took me a long time to unlearn what I heard in the 80s and realise how good they were in their creative peak. I suspect Queen would fall into the same camp for anyone who had to listen to their late 80s stuff first.

And yes the "camp" comment was tongue in cheek. ......

I seen Queen live. I'm going to be controversial and say the best live band ever.

Tin hat on....

Back
Top Bottom