What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heighway game 3

There's that but also some shipping without the Xenomorph head and bits missing. It's a hard business!

I think we have about as much chance seeing the queen play pinball as we have of seeing a queen machine come out of HW!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't imagine why....how long have some people been waiting now? 2 years?

2 and a half years so far, but still nowhere near as long as WOZ and Hobbit, even MMR took over 2 years get to the UK.

Heard all the whinging before on Pinside for those machines, have patience, all will be good in the end :thumbs:.

2 and a half years so far, but still nowhere near as long as WOZ and Hobbit, even MMR took over 2 years get to the UK.

Heard all the whinging before on Pinside for those machines, have patience, all will be good in the end :thumbs:.

I hope so but with very little info coming forward and a few bad outcomes about other pinball places and then some issues with the game itself missing parts etc its easy to see why they are ****ed off.

Rarely bother to read pinside these days. However, have a game shipped to me without the main toy would **** in my cornflakes a bit!

It's a hard life for sure. But for me like a lot of people Alien is a love of my life. Heighway is certainly under pressure and maybe even thinking 'I want to break free', or that he just wants to tear it up. But who wants to live forever? I see people on pinside posting their feelings feelings, and looking for refunds because it's late and I just think 'another one bites the dust'. There has been so many complaints perhaps I'm going slightly mad because I think these are the days of our lives. Heighway will make the breakthru in the coming months, maybe in only seven days. You just have to hang on in there. Once these people have had a chance to play the game, they'll see its a kind of magic.

God save the queen.

It's a hard life for sure. But for me like a lot of people Alien is a love of my life. Heighway is certainly under pressure and maybe even thinking 'I want to break free', or that he just wants to tear it up. But who wants to live forever? I see people on pinside posting their feelings feelings, and looking for refunds because it's late and I just think 'another one bites the dust'. There has been so many complaints perhaps I'm going slightly mad because I think these are the days of our lives. Heighway will make the breakthru in the coming months, maybe in only seven days. You just have to hang on in there. Once these people have had a chance to play the game, they'll see its a kind of magic.

God save the queen.
Yeah the show will go on :rolleyes:

God save the queen.
How long did it take you to put this post together Paul? ;)

God save the queen.

Well let's just hope Andy doesn't become the invisible man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck to Andy and let's keep this forum a positive one as an antidote to Pinside negatives. I agree that Queen may be a way off, and after watching the Stern factory video the other day (in the AC/DC remake thread) can see that he is literally years behind, but let's get behind him and think of the plus points:

*He's a UK manufacturer
*He's one of us!
*Full Throttle got a belting review from Bowen on his tutorial vid
*Almost everyone that's played Alien has loved it
*He's shipping games, even if just a few a week at present
*Queen is another popular license
*If he can just get past the next few difficult months, he'll have a successful pinball company

Go Andy!

so no games shipped as promised to coin taker and no communications. Its not looking good.

so no games shipped as promised to coin taker and no communications. Its not looking good.
Lets not get like Pinside.
We as a British forum should be supporting Heighway Pinball.
Andrew did say that there was going to be a big announcement soon so lets wait and see what he has to say.

Reactions: JMP
Well I'd say he needs to come clean oabkut what's going on - otherwise he's going to end up fending off lots of refunds which could be catastrophic - alien is a good game and we all want it to be successful but when one of the main distributors is publically saying what they are saying I think it's something folks should be aware.

Looks like the tipping point where lack of contact from Andy exasperated by Cointaker adding that no games shipped to them has got everyone in a sh1t throwing panic fest over there, I hope this doesn't mean the beginning of the end, come on Andy, get through this period, put Queen on the back burner and get all hands on deck to fulfil these orders!

Reactions: DRD
Good luck to Andy and let's keep this forum a positive one as an antidote to Pinside negatives. I agree that Queen may be a way off, and after watching the Stern factory video the other day (in the AC/DC remake thread) can see that he is literally years behind, but let's get behind him and think of the plus points:

*He's a UK manufacturer
*He's one of us!
*Full Throttle got a belting review from Bowen on his tutorial vid
*Almost everyone that's played Alien has loved it
*He's shipping games, even if just a few a week at present
*Queen is another popular license
*If he can just get past the next few difficult months, he'll have a successful pinball company

Go Andy!

Oh mate...if only you knew the half of what's going on...in time. In time.

He does himself no favours with radio silence mind. If you're going to miss your own self imposed deadlines then at least let the paying punters know why

On a more positive note, it is a lovely looking game

944451D7-C239-41B2-BA60-8C13B4A8F82F.jpg

Oh mate...if only you knew the half of what's going on...in time. In time.

May I ask, why in time? If you have anything to share, surely now is as good a time as any. Unless you're prolonging the drama for any particular reason, that is!

If Heighway Pinball goes tits up then its karma for the likes of Kaneda and the other knobbers on pinside and shows that the children can't have nice things

The lack of any updates from them isn't helping.

If Stern announce Star Wars before anything substantial happens with Alien, i'm going to predict a lot of people will be wanting their deposits back to drop on Star Wars instead....

Hoping Heighway pull it off.....but they need to start being honest with their statements of when machines are going out the door to customers.

I am waiting for StarWars if and when it happens, as for Alien it looks nice, but after reading the pages on here about problems with FT I dont think I would want a pin with that sort of aftercare and support............

Jesus. Just looked at the Pinside thread. The last day and a bit have been really toxic over there. Hope the HP team manage to sort out their issues and ramp up production.

Jesus. Just looked at the Pinside thread. The last day and a bit have been really toxic over there. Hope the HP team manage to sort out their issues and ramp up production.
Mental isn't it ?
What isn't helping is the very strange situation with that hybrid LE. Games in boxes is all it needs at this point.

If Heighway Pinball goes tits up then its karma for the likes of Kaneda and the other knobbers on pinside and shows that the children can't have nice things

In fairness if they go tits up (which I would hate to see) its nobody's fault but Andrews.
He did say years ago he'd be making 3000 games a year and can hardly make 10 a year.

Back
Top Bottom