What's new

Sold Godzilla sdtm mod from Hurryuppinball on pinside

Glad you love it.
Have you any idea how many Prems I've set up and 'fixed'the issue on?
Are you saying you want one of these mods Wayne? If not please kindly let me get on with the sale I’ve set mine up as per Elwins instructions I still have a prob so I bought one of these mods and a few extra for the community if they wanted one save sending to the USA! That cool with you wayne?

The problem was exaggerated at release due to Stern not informing buyers the game needs to be levelled at the TOP of the playfield.

Ever since my first pin I leveled my games at the rear and front. I thought this was obvious anf commonplace 🤦🏻‍♂️

Ever since my first pin I leveled my games at the rear and front. I thought this was obvious anf commonplace 🤦🏻‍♂️
There’s a lot of new players in the hobby now since covid and staying in was all the rage.

Busy day on these today … only two sets left then I’m completely out
I don't understand 🤔

July 10th you posted you only had a couple of sets left.

Now you say you've had a busy day, and ony have 2 left. 🤣

Just how many of these did you 'manage to secure'? Is this like a DFS sale?

I don't understand 🤔

July 10th you posted you only had a couple of sets left.

Now you say you've had a busy day, and ony have 2 left. 🤣

Just how many of these did you 'manage to secure'? Is this like a DFS sale?
I had a few and now I have two left once they gone il have none ! Do you want a set Wayne is this why your interested in this thread ? Oh no you have the pro don’t you not the premium argh yes I forgot !

I had a few and now I have two left once they gone il have none ! Do you want a set Wayne is this why your interested in this thread ? Oh no you have the pro don’t you not the premium argh yes I forgot !
Not sure how you can forget with the amount of harping on about it, and PMs you've sent me. 🥰

Why would anybody buy excess duplicates of the same product and then be hawking them on the forum, other than to scalp?
That's my issue, just want to makes others aware.

Not sure how you can forget with the amount of harping on about it, and PMs you've sent me. 🥰

Why would anybody buy excess duplicates of the same product and then be hawking them on the forum, other than to scalp?
That's my issue, just want to makes others aware.
Think you’ll find they are the same price as ordering them from the guy in America actually just saving people from faffing ordering from America …. You having your regular Saturday night jibe as usual again Wayne … you on ya second shandy are ya ?

I really like mine.

I'm sure the original concept was not SDTM and I'm sure that many games don't have the fault.

Mine definitely did though and it was all 3 balls every time unless I really shook the machine.

This mod has fixed it and it looks good too 👍

I really like mine.

I'm sure the original concept was not SDTM and I'm sure that many games don't have the fault.

Mine definitely did though and it was all 3 balls every time unless I really shook the machine.

This mod has fixed it and it looks good too 👍
Same we mine buddy looks quality too

Saw one of these on @jagman Godzilla premium. Really liked the quality. Sometimes the 3D prints can look a bit rigid but this looked absolutely fine.

Great product tbh.

Back
Top Bottom