What's new

Sold Godzilla sdtm mod from Hurryuppinball on pinside

Silverpaolo

Site Supporter
I have a spare set of this brilliant mod from Hurryuppinball from pinside it corrects the issue of the balls draining sdtm on the premium and le flavours

£50 plus post of £2

Pm me thanks

Attachments

• 64176687-9CBB-498C-87EC-9F2B99F86C85.jpeg
    64176687-9CBB-498C-87EC-9F2B99F86C85.jpeg
    52.4 KB · Views: 117
  • C4C341B9-520E-4F95-B0BC-C29DBA006D88.jpeg
    C4C341B9-520E-4F95-B0BC-C29DBA006D88.jpeg
    96.8 KB · Views: 117
  • BC98D81B-22EE-4BB4-AFC2-8E90A57168C1.jpeg
    BC98D81B-22EE-4BB4-AFC2-8E90A57168C1.jpeg
    187 KB · Views: 115
Managed to secure some extra sets so pm me or pop a message on here il get back to you cheers Paul

Find and listen to the podcast, where Keith specifically mentions this issue. No mod required, just ensure that the machine is level at the TOP of the playfield.
Specifically designed so the ball doesn't go straight to the flipper allowing the possibility of the ball being hit straight back into the building while it's moving.

Plus there's a ball save at the beginning of multiball anyway.

Find and listen to the podcast, where Keith specifically mentions this issue. No mod required, just ensure that the machine is level at the TOP of the playfield.
Specifically designed so the ball doesn't go straight to the flipper allowing the possibility of the ball being hit straight back into the building while it's moving.

Mines level and go downs the middle

Sounds like Keith and team are covering up a slight design flaw to me...lol

Sounds like someone has invented an 'essential' to sell for profit to me.. lol
Wayne you seem to know a lot about this issue or non issue with the Sdtm in Godzilla tell me how did you go about setting up your premium / le to make sure it doesn’t go Sdtm as so many people Are encountering myself included any advice would be appreciated

A bit comical, everyone complaining about GZ STDMs on release, including videos by certain members demonstrating the issue.
Now said issue has disappeared like a GZ fart in the wind….lol

Edit: guess a cheap fix would be to turn the leg levellers up to max on right side…lol

Last edited:
A bit comical, everyone complaining about GZ STDMs on release, including videos by certain members demonstrating the issue.
What I love is Wayne doesn’t even have this issue as he has the pro! Either way let’s get back on track I’ve a couple of these left from that guy on pinside that’s taking advantage of everyone with a problem that doesnt exist !

Pm me if you want one cheers Paul

Edit: guess a cheap fix would be to turn the leg levellers up to max on right side…lol
The problem was exaggerated at release due to Stern not informing buyers the game needs to be levelled at the TOP of the playfield (approx where the damage meter text is printed) I know a lot of owners stateside who had issues with this no longer have the issue after Keith mentioned about the levelling non a couple podcasts recently.

This mods a great idea but it increases the risk of hitting a ramp shot while the building is moving. Keith mentions on the podcasts he doesn’t recommend doing that, guessing it will likely **** your mech up royally.

The problem was exaggerated at release due to Stern not informing buyers the game needs to be levelled at the TOP of the playfield (approx where the damage meter text is printed) I know a lot of owners stateside who had issues with this no longer have the issue after Keith mentioned about the levelling non a couple podcasts recently.

This mods a great idea but it increases the risk of hitting a ramp shot while the building is moving. Keith mentions on the podcasts he doesn’t recommend doing that, guessing it will likely **** your mech up royally.
Just don’t flick that top left flipper when it releases then better than going Sdtm , to be fair I haven’t fitted mine yet so not sure how it performs just know I get fed up on three going Sdtm every multiball and by top is level so who knows

Just don’t flick that top left flipper when it releases then better than going Sdtm , to be fair I haven’t fitted mine yet so not sure how it performs just know I get fed up on three going Sdtm every multiball and by top is level so who knows
Is your building mech level too mate? Check the playfield and the mech itself and adjust with a washer or two if needed.

Wayne you seem to know a lot about this issue or non issue with the Sdtm in Godzilla tell me how did you go about setting up your premium / le to make sure it doesn’t go Sdtm as so many people Are encountering myself included any advice would be appreciated
Maybe you should address that to the others who have a Prem on here who said there isn't a problem @Neil McRae or @kevlar or @Colywobbles or @MadNat for example?
Or maybe you could listen to the advice from the designer himself?

Last edited:
What I love is Wayne doesn’t even have this issue as he has the pro! Either way let’s get back on track I’ve a couple of these left from that guy on pinside that’s taking advantage of everyone with a problem that doesnt exist !

Pm me if you want one cheers Paul
Glad you love it.
Have you any idea how many Prems I've set up and 'fixed'the issue on?

I'm pretty anal about leveling machines, just ask anyone who's heard me moan about unleveled machines at shows! I just leveled GZ as I always do with a spirit level at the top and bottom of the playfield and the balls fell nicely to the tip of the left flipper, didn't have to do any more than that. I'm not saying every ball survives the drop as it's a bit chaotic when all 3 hit at once but 9/10 times they all stay in play.

Back
Top Bottom