What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Godzilla Pro

To add balance, this was one listed at £8k and sold within hours...

You can’t compare that sale to this one have you read the listing it has every conceivable mod and upgrade available at the time and for want of a better phrase Super Loaded. Plus it was over a year ago and market is nowhere near what it is now.

Whoa Sorry !!

If a newbie gets fleeced, he ho, that’s how it works, buy some long trousers and get your hair cut, I know I’ve been fleeced and I’m sure that applies to all of us ?

It is not your job nor your invitation to ingress into another’s business regarding selling or buying of their property or possessions

Out of order my friend

MM 🐰

You've had a shocker here mate

Would you prefer this one ?

MM 🐰

Attachments

• IMG_5704.png
    IMG_5704.png
    427.4 KB · Views: 55
Not commenting about this particular price, but I think there is nothing wrong with pointing out a particularly high price.

If for no other reason than it protects a newbie coming along and buying it then finding out they've been ripped off.

This has been discussed time and time again, and the decision was made to allow comments on For Sale threads for this reason in particular.
I'm a relative newbie. We're not stupid, contrary to popular belief. 😅

Back
Top Bottom