What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Godzilla Pro

Tom Coulton

Site Supporter
HUO August 2023. As new, low usage. Collect only. Leeds. Please contact me if you have any questions or need further information.

Attachments

• IMG_20240209_141546_709.jpg
    IMG_20240209_141546_709.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_20240209_141347_996.jpg
    IMG_20240209_141347_996.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_20240209_141342_401.jpg
    IMG_20240209_141342_401.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_20240209_141337_728.jpg
    IMG_20240209_141337_728.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 182
My fourpenneth

It’s nobody’s business what you sell “anything” for whatever it is !!

The market won’t buy if it’s too expensive or probably negotiate you down

Sorry Richpin you’re out of order on this one

Not your place to comment like that 👎

MM 🐰

Best place to discuss prices is the moan about prices thread without mentioning specific sales threads that way it doesn’t derail sellers listings.

Market always decides anyway and im personally never put off by price!
If it’s a pin I'm after I make a make a fair offer I am willing to pay and take it from there.

GLWS

Not commenting about this particular price, but I think there is nothing wrong with pointing out a particularly high price.

If for no other reason than it protects a newbie coming along and buying it then finding out they've been ripped off.

This has been discussed time and time again, and the decision was made to allow comments on For Sale threads for this reason in particular.

Not commenting about this particular price, but I think there is nothing wrong with pointing out a particularly high price.

If for no other reason than it protects a newbie coming along and buying it then finding out they've been ripped off.

This has been discussed time and time again, and the decision was made to allow comments on For Sale threads for this reason in particular.
100%

We digress but I have always felt that if a newbie is on this forum, they are already less likely to be fleece, or fleeced less, than if they were on ebay.
But, we did vote, and the wining option was people wanting to be able to comment. It was a once in a lifetime vote, so we will vote again after the next general election.

Just to say my comment was meant only to be constructive and helpful to any potential buyers and I wasn’t trying to annoy anyone, as I said in the comment “your item” as in do what you like is your choice how much to sell for and “no disrespect” as to say I may be wrong and there may be someone who is happy pay the price but rest assured I have learnt my lesson and will never comment again 🤣

It was a tepid comment on price that would have sailed under the radar if it hadn't been picked up on and highlighted by someone else. Much ado about nothing really.

At least it's keeping it a hot topic, look at those flames!

Screenshot_20240212-211707_kindlephoto-55385583.png

Just to say my comment was meant only to be constructive and helpful to any potential buyers and I wasn’t trying to annoy anyone, as I said in the comment “your item” as in do what you like is your choice how much to sell for and “no disrespect” as to say I may be wrong and there may be someone who is happy pay the price but rest assured I have learnt my lesson and will never comment again 🤣

I'd agree ok to also mention if something looks overpriced; brings some balance.
After all there is a distinct lack of complaints when most people foam at the mouth to say something is great price, can’t believe it’s still here, bargain that etc etc when really that’s not always the case. (IMHO)
Two way traffic or no comments at all; those are current rules so if any of us don't like it then we have to go and sell on the likes of Ebay, Facebook etc, etc but that's a whole new ball game....

Another way of viewing this is that In the current market place it's doubtful that any used pin (without any value added mod's) is going to sell at c£595 below the NIB price which includes delivery and a solid 2 year warranty never mind some of the skips some are trying to sell valued as gold nuggets

Whoa Sorry !!

If a newbie gets fleeced, he ho, that’s how it works, buy some long trousers and get your hair cut, I know I’ve been fleeced and I’m sure that applies to all of us ?

It is not your job nor your invitation to ingress into another’s business regarding selling or buying of their property or possessions

Out of order my friend

MM 🐰

Whoa Sorry !!

If a newbie gets fleeced, he ho, that’s how it works, buy some long trousers and get your hair cut, I know I’ve been fleeced and I’m sure that applies to all of us ?

It is not your job nor your invitation to ingress into another’s business regarding selling or buying of their property or possessions

Out of order my friend

MM 🐰
Not sure who that's aimed at, but I'll bite.

My GZ Pro was one of the first to sell on here, at over 1k less than the asking price of this thread with considerably more added value.

We certainly try to look out for each other here so as not to drive prices to the ridiculous amounts on eBay or likewise.

If nothing else it shows that you're willing to fleece people for as much as you can get (or that of your compatriots) - duly noted

As a person new to the hobby I'm glad your opinion is in the minority on this forum and everyone else seems to be focused on being welcoming and helpful. It's your attitude that kills hobbies off.

To bring this back to the actual post, if I weren't buying a house at the moment I would be interested but maybe someday.
Good luck with your sale

As a person new to the hobby I'm glad your opinion is in the minority on this forum and everyone else seems to be focused on being welcoming and helpful. It's your attitude that kills hobbies off.

To bring this back to the actual post, if I weren't buying a house at the moment I would be interested but maybe someday.
Good luck with your sale
You've only been registered on this forum 4 months less than the person who left that remark about ripping off newbies if chance presents itself. Go figure.

I've bought a few pins on here, the members I have dealt with have been excellent.

I definitely don't post as much as I should. I do read the forums a lot.

But the above is why I'd think long and hard before posting a pin for sale here. I see it all the time.

I think if anything is say, above 10-15% of the hypothetical "going rate," there really is no need to comment. Older machines more difficult as they may come up for sale less often, condition and mods. And even in that case your going rate might not be someone else's.

Or say +/- £500 or more for newer machines.

If someone is in the position to drop £8,100 on a new pinball machine they are probably sensible enough to decide if they want to pay £7,500 for a nearly new one.

If someone posts a Leathal Weapon 3 for sale for £7,500, by all means make your comments to protect newcomers.

The above there is no issue with and it's not fair for the seller. All it will do is discourage people to list pins for sale and the losers in that case are the people on this forum.

OP - good luck.

Not sure who that's aimed at, but I'll bite.

My GZ Pro was one of the first to sell on here, at over 1k less than the asking price of this thread with considerably more added value.

We certainly try to look out for each other here so as not to drive prices to the ridiculous amounts on eBay or likewise.

If nothing else it shows that you're willing to fleece people for as much as you can get (or that of your compatriots) - duly noted
Are you sure about that price you sold yours for Wayne, thought it was listed for £7250?

To add balance, this was one listed at £8k and sold within hours...

Just because a sale post marked as Sold and has a price on it doesnt mean it actually sold for that price.

Ive bought a few from the forum and havent ever paid the listed price and you dont tend to see the sellers post an update with what it actually sold for in the end, maybe it would be good practice to do that to help with what pins are actually selling for, but cant really see many wanting to do that, possibnly for prides sake.

Fair enough, that's the problem though when sellers are weighing up values they often look at the listed prices on sold auctions.

I can confirm that my Godzilla sold for the price that is currently showing on the listing from last year.

Back
Top Bottom