What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Flintstones Pinball - FOR SALE!

@Gwynsim if you were open to it, maybe someone local could come round to have a look and help give you a value? There are a few people on here localish to you I think. You're a little bit too far from me in Notts otherwise I would have offered myself :thumbs:

Now sold pending collection, thank you for your help and advise everyone, its very much appreciated! :)

Last edited:
Bugger! I shouldn't have snoozed either.
I just missed out on a Flintstones on eBay and now this one... Yabba Dabba Don't Hesitate!

i bought my working flintstones for £1100 about 18 months ago, after a good clean, new colour dmd and a few tweeks, it has been running like a dream and is a firm favourite whenever i have people over.
I hope someone has the time to get this one back into good order and that the seller got what they were asking for too :)

The machine is up for sale again if anyone is interested. Please PM me an offer if you are interested.

Back
Top Bottom