What's new

Fishy redecal.

I wouldn’t be messing we a sharpie that door will be getting replaced , infact I’m ordering from mr pinball and my door will be getting replaced with the US version of the door is

I’m wondering when i finish my pinball apprenticeship and move away from being “one of the new lot”.
I got my first machine in 2012?

Never too old to learn. Had pins in the house since 1980. Used to get free EMs off a dodgy bloke in South Shields who had a second hand shop. Used to come in and see me for spex, I was an optician, before being sent down in Durham nick for handling.
Had a really nice Barracora I’d bought from a local amusement place, stopped working after a couple of years so I took it to the tip! Pre internet days, didn’t have a clue. Didn’t even know they had batteries in them!

redacled end of last summer, came from pinballdecals eu.

No issues here, although i understand that place can be hit and miss.

As with scott, the gradient and dot pitch could be better but these were OK otherwise.

obviously not a patch on screen printed.

Attachments

• 20230223_202524.jpg
    20230223_202524.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 20
This thread makes me really want a FT. I own the original manual but not the machine. It's definitely going to happen at some point.

Fishy is a very tricky decal.

Aligning the sun centrally on the start button, keeping the fish tales text below the coin door complete (not sliding down below the underside or the cab), the dreaded white corners ...

It is all a compromise. Mine is a Manny decal job He did excellent work. It has a non standard door to hide the upper white corners

Fishy is a very tricky decal.

Aligning the sun centrally on the start button, keeping the fish tales text below the coin door complete (not sliding down below the underside or the cab), the dreaded white corners ...

It is all a compromise. Mine is a Manny decal job He did excellent work. It has a non standard door to hide the upper white corners
He did mine too😎

Manny used to paint the inside of the cab orange to match the decals, I redid mine in black.
Manny cabs are always first class finish.

Is the door size region specific? maybe the smaller doors were imports or visa versa?
I might be wrong, but I think those doors with the rounded corners were the standard ones used in the UK on pins and arcade cabs back in day.

I remember them on most cabs I played on in the early to mid 90s.

Back
Top Bottom