What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Fish Tales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyke

Site Supporter
Alias
Mike
Fish tales - In full working condition. Faded artwork to the sides of the cab. Working fish topper included. Play field has a little wear to a few of the inserts. DMD bright with no lines out. Plastics all good. £1125ono

Pics on request and located in Cirencester GL7

Last edited:
Love the Fish Tales but surprisingly not missing it since I sold my a few weeks ago....
Now I'm addicted to the Sterns....

Really? Over £1100 for that fish tales? No offence, but that is an £800 machine, maybe £900 as it has the topper, but come on, insert wear, cab totally faded and rusty old legs! no exactly a top end machine. Lower your price and get it sold, you can't tell me you paid that much for it.

Yeah maybe. I paid £850 for my FT in February - cosmetically better than that one but it was a non-runner that needed quite a bit of work. All done now though but I'm not going for new decals at over two hundred quid, sod that! My fade isn't so bad though.

I like the game too, but that price is too much, I would buy it if the price was more reasonable.

I paid £1100 from a very well known person on here about 2 months ago.

Matt if you can make an offer by PM I'm sure we can do a deal.

Aww i'd love an FT to go with Wh20... :D

They do sit nicely together Paul ;)

pins.jpg

I pulled this from sale but it is now back up as I have something else coming :)

Looking for £900

And I was just saying to Tim how I quite fancy one of these.

I'm out though unfortunately - too many expenses looming so can't spend the cash right now :(

I'm interested, but would need to sort the shipping out as its a bit far for me to come (and I don't have a van).

Rog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom