What's new

Sold Fish Tales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyke

Site Supporter
Alias
Mike
Fish tales - In full working condition. Faded artwork to the sides of the cab. Working fish topper included. Play field has a little wear to a few of the inserts. DMD bright with no lines out. Plastics all good. £1125ono

Pics on request and located in Cirencester GL7

Last edited:
Love the Fish Tales but surprisingly not missing it since I sold my a few weeks ago....
Now I'm addicted to the Sterns....

Really? Over £1100 for that fish tales? No offence, but that is an £800 machine, maybe £900 as it has the topper, but come on, insert wear, cab totally faded and rusty old legs! no exactly a top end machine. Lower your price and get it sold, you can't tell me you paid that much for it.

Yeah maybe. I paid £850 for my FT in February - cosmetically better than that one but it was a non-runner that needed quite a bit of work. All done now though but I'm not going for new decals at over two hundred quid, sod that! My fade isn't so bad though.

I like the game too, but that price is too much, I would buy it if the price was more reasonable.

I paid £1100 from a very well known person on here about 2 months ago.

Matt if you can make an offer by PM I'm sure we can do a deal.

Aww i'd love an FT to go with Wh20... :D

They do sit nicely together Paul ;)

pins.jpg

I pulled this from sale but it is now back up as I have something else coming :)

Looking for £900

And I was just saying to Tim how I quite fancy one of these.

I'm out though unfortunately - too many expenses looming so can't spend the cash right now :(

I'm interested, but would need to sort the shipping out as its a bit far for me to come (and I don't have a van).

Rog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom