What's new

Wanted Fish Tales any bits you may have

I recently got some repro FT plastics from bestofpinball.de, the colours aren't quite right and the drawings are very slightly different, but they look great on the machine!

Update folks - got a mini boat playfield at last so next bit I need is the long thin plastic just to the right of the mini boat playfield. can anyone help?

cheers Kev

Me too! It's the only bit I'm missing. Can anyone recommend a plastic parts supplier in Europe?

Kev, did you get a new mini pf? Mine is wearing around the arrows, might eventually need replacing.

If Kev doesn't want it, I'd like to have it, otherwise I'll keep looking!

Grizz - I will take it off your hands - how much do you want for it ?

Forgot to say looking for a RH sling as well if anyone can help

Cheers Kev

Grizz - I will take it off your hands - how much do you want for it ?

Doh ....my bad .....had good look thru spare parts and can't see it anywhere :( I may have binned it when I replaced it.

I do have a RH sling - chipped and cracked at lower mount hole but could still be used. Again - its a 'better than nothing' if you are completely missing it.

Pretty sure Pinball Heaven has the boat and side plastics, Don't look on the site phone or mail and ask.

Doh ....my bad .....had good look thru spare parts and can't see it anywhere :( I may have binned it when I replaced it.

I do have a RH sling - chipped and cracked at lower mount hole but could still be used. Again - its a 'better than nothing' if you are completely missing it.
no worries Grizz I have a rh sling plastic but broke, but will do for time being. if you come across any FT bits let me know

Cheers Kev

Thanks, that's the one I need.

What are the chances of having to pay customs fees from the US? Both times I've ordered from US I have had to pay about £20 extra to get the parcel. Doesn't seem worth it for 1 plastic.

What are the chances of having to pay customs fees from the US? Both times I've ordered from US I have had to pay about £20 extra to get the parcel. Doesn't seem worth it for 1 plastic.

It's hit and miss I've been charged on a parce from Marco but not pin it's and CPR maybe it depends on weight? Never been charged from oz either

Ah, the joy's of pinball ownership.

It's hit and miss I've been charged on a parce from Marco but not pin it's and CPR maybe it depends on weight? Never been charged from oz either
Give it time and they will get you from any country outside the Euro zone.

I'll take a chance I bet they target large parcels, anything they think might be worth a bit to slap a charge on

I just ordered the skinny plastic and clear plastic protector set from classic arcades via ebay. Not only did they combine postage for me I was charged no customs either - jackpot!!!!!

Now just to find that rh slingshot plastic!!

My skinny plastic arrived from classic arcades (in a box)- no customs fees :D

May have to consider getting the protector sets too, I'll see how long the repro plastics last.

think it depends how much "value" they write on the customs slip before they ship it

Finally going my Fishy plastics. Are any of these of any use to anyone?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1385660143228.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385660143228.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 12
Back
Top Bottom