What's new

Wanted Fish Tales any bits you may have

newdos

Site Supporter
Alias
Newdos
Hi Guys,
Gonna be starting a FT shop soon and I'm looking for any bits anyone may have for sale/donation etc

need topper decals as a starter for 10 if anyone has any ?

cheers Kev

Hartlepool eh? Got a few friends over that way. I be not far in Stockton, but alas, no fishtales parts. I may be able to help out with some of the more generic stuff. All depends on your needs.

Hi Abaxas good to hear from a pin head at least local to me!!!!

I used to live in Stockton and even remember the two arcades!

I always wondered where the Bally Radical ended up.

Theres quite a few pinheads dotted around Stockton, but they are all too busy (or shy) to come on here. I know one guy that owns a few corner shops in the area that is into them in a big way. He has at least one in everyone of his shops but in the storerooms, hidden away from the world.

Theres quite a few pinheads dotted around Stockton, but they are all too busy (or shy) to come on here. I know one guy that owns a few corner shops in the area that is into them in a big way. He has at least one in everyone of his shops but in the storerooms, hidden away from the world.
so who would that be!!!!

He wouldn't appreciate me outing him in a public forum sadly. Although I do tell him about this place so he may pop in one day.

That shadow of yours looks very familiar to me. Did you buy that from teachp8 on here?

Nope I bought from a guy in Carlise in a pretty battered state and shopped it ready for the NLP

Lovely job on that by the way. I had one myself and miss it quite a bit. Now that you have sold it, you know theres got to be one to fill its space?

hi Rus121 yes there is a gap but a FT is on its way already hence this thread!!!!!
Lovely job on that by the way. I had one myself and miss it quite a bit. Now that you have sold it, you know theres got to be one to fill its space?

thanks grizz as soon as the FT turns up I will let you know which ones i'm after

Kev

Kev,

i have a box of rapidly depleting FT bits....

I suspect if you let us all know what you;re after here then someone may have it :D

Yeah I know rude dog offered the guy good money for the box of bits and he accepted and we had a deal then he had a better offer so he dumped mine. Don't wanna trade that way so he can keep the rest, clearly not a pinhead just in it for the cash. So still on the hunt for a mini playfield for starters!!!

any news on these bits please ?
Hi newdos, sorry, I forgot. I've just ahd a look and the boat ramp has gone, but I have a big bag of plastics including slingshots, the boat plastic, the stretch the truth sign, and a load more. If you need any plastics, tell me which ones and I'll tell you if I have them...

Hope it helps!

Ok cheers it arrives tomoz so will let you know ASAP

Hi newdos, sorry, I forgot. I've just ahd a look and the boat ramp has gone, but I have a big bag of plastics including slingshots, the boat plastic, the stretch the truth sign, and a load more. If you need any plastics, tell me which ones and I'll tell you if I have them...

Hope it helps!
cheersc

Hope it helps!
Hi Mfresh I need the slingshot plastics and the plastic to the immediate right of the boat playfield. Can you help ?

I've been on the lookout for that plastic for a while too... Little Shop of Games has a double set for $20, for plastics both sides of the boat. I've been waiting for one to come in stock somewhere in Europe. Anyone know a supplier has these in stock?

Mfresh what is your boat plastic like? Mine is just broken at the bottom screw fixings, is yours complete? Also, do you have the plain blue plastic that is under and to the left of casters club ball lock?

thanks, Mark

don't worry I won't jump the queue! I have plenty of time, I will find the parts eventually and don't mind paying for them

Back
Top Bottom