What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Firepower inc NOS playfield £600

andy

Site Supporter
If that sounds familiar it's because I've only just bought this - see the thread below, reply no. 14 has a link to pics.

http://www.pinballinfo.com/communit...ve-solid-state-pin-project.35941/#post-215084

Unexpected expenses (I thought modern cars didn't rust, apparently they do and welding seems to cost a lot more than it used to.....) and pressure on storage means that it would be sensible to sell this. I've done nothing with it since Martin called with it last week except put it in storage, I managed to take a small chunk out of the middle of the back bottom edge of the cab when taking it out of the car, otherwise it's exactly as shown in the pics.

The price is £600 firm, I'll be disappointed enough to sell without taking a loss on it too, so it no one wants it at that price I'll keep it, sort out my storage issues and raise the money elsewhere! :)

Please PM me if interested.

Cheers,
Andy

Last edited:
You don't have much luck with your cars do you @andy ? :rolleyes:

No, and this is still the same one that we had to push up off your drive so the AA man could get it on the back of his lorry!!!

On the bright side surely everything that can go wrong with it must have been replaced by now..... :oops:

Back
Top Bottom