What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally settling on keepers...

Personally I don’t get why people don’t like TOM? Is it regarded as being too easy?
Admittedly at the moment it’s not my favourite but that changes daily as I get more involved in the game I have played the least in the last few months.
As people say horses for courses.

It’s fairly simplistic compared to modern titles but I think that can work in its favour, easy to learn and plays well. I like the theme and the game but it’s likely the weakest of my tables, looks lovely when mint restored :)

My line up is from 1979 Ramones to 2018 Iron Maiden with games from each era inbetween,and am pretty happy with my lineup,Four are same games as @Spadge .Probably been thru,at a guess 4 dozen games in my 19 years as a collector

It’s fairly simplistic compared to modern titles but I think that can work in its favour, easy to learn and plays well. I like the theme and the game but it’s likely the weakest of my tables, looks lovely when mint restored :)

By the way I’ve got a Godzilla, but don’t really consider it one of my collection!

Back
Top Bottom