What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Fathom repro playfield

cooldan

i like pizza
details and photos in this thread here: http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/fathom-repro-playfield.35638/

GOPR0602.JPG

i bought this before my current situation (divorced, alimony, small flat, too much stuff) so selling it on - looking for the £300 i spent on it. i intended to put it on the wall but that will have to wait for another day.

collection from London W5 2UZ or i suppose i could bring it to Shine on Sunday on the train if someone is definite they want it and is going.

Fathom not included. your mileage may vary. selected stores, subject to availability. APR representative. you will not own the car.

Fathom not included. your mileage may vary. selected stores, subject to availability. APR representative. you will not own the car.
Get somebody to sell me a Fathom that needs a new playfield and I will buy this Dan. :)

Back
Top Bottom