What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Fathom Repro Playfield

ronsplooter

Site Supporter
Alias
Chris
After many weeks of waiting, my CPR Fathom playfield arrived last week so it's time to move on the Halifax repro playfield that I've had in storage since I bought the game.

This is not up to the same standard as a new CPR one but it's still a good looking playfield (especially if your Fathom is shot). The main thing to be aware of are the registration issues it has where the printing is slightly out around some inserts (I've taken pictures of the worst areas).

A new CPR one set me back £850 so I'm pricing this at £300 taking into account the registration issues and it's collection only from Nottingham :thumbs:

GOPR0602.JPG

GOPR0608.JPG

GOPR0603.JPG

GOPR0604.JPG

GOPR0605.JPG

GOPR0606.JPG

GOPR0607.JPG

GOPR0609.JPG

GOPR0610.JPG

GOPR0611.JPG

GOPR0612.JPG

GOPR0613.JPG

GOPR0614.JPG

GOPR0615.JPG

Rocking horse poop with the odd fly in it is still rocking horse poop. love the game, this is a bargain mate! A bit of black acrylic and a clear coat...

@ronsplooter ....... FYI after the previous cpr fathom playfield run (many moons ago)
We sold our old fathom playfield (pretty worn as per..) for "wall art" it went for £250 go figure? This is an absolute bargain if I had another fathom I would be buying this. Out of interest what does the latest cpr run look like.....did you buy a gold as some of the non golds we have seen in the past have slightly darker blues above "the shark" than the original art. But if you do not have an original to compare don think you would notice. Enjoy rebuilding your fathom. We did. Kept that game for an age still one of my all time favourite 's. POI... well to me anyway or most of us pinball lovers from the 80's, that lived on the south coast..They had a fathom on boscombe pier for what seemed to me a life time that was never switched on /operational it used to drive me and my mates crazy...it was like pinball torture there right in front of you....:mad::mad::rofl:eee them wert daaysss..

did you buy a gold as some of the non golds we have seen in the past have slightly darker blues above "the shark" than the original art.

It's a gold but I haven't unpacked it yet :D

Back
Top Bottom