What's new

Found it! Elvis

You are about 2 hours from me. Probably bit far, but you are welcome to have a play on mine if you want to see what it's like.

I got mine for £1900, but it was a few years ago, and there were 3 of them on ebay at exactly the same time, and that was the cheapest of the 3. I have not seen one on ebay again till this one, so that price is never going to happen again. Also mine was operated and needed a good cleanup and flipper rebuilds.

I have 40 pins and I would put Elvis in my top 5 games. If I was looking to buy one now. I would pay £3k for a good one, £3.5k-£3.75k for mint/home use. That's just my personal opinion though as it is a favourite of mine, I know some will disagree, but pin prices have gone MENTAL since I bought mine, so that's just the way it is. There is never going to be a cheap one on ebay, so you have to ask yourself if there are any collectors that are going to sell a nice one for less than 3k?

Thanks for the offer, but a bit far to travel unless I was bringing it back with me :)

Still looking for Elvis, the one on ebay went for £3750 which if it was indeed as new then I expect its worth that, but at that price I am getting close to a TWD which everybody sings about, so think I might also put that on the wanted list along with Avatar and TAF :)
Avatar is for sale in Glasgow area on ebay just now if your up for it. The seller is a pinhead so may do a deal off eBay.

You could collect it next month and make a weekend of it by visiting Play Expo Scotland 11th and 12th June!

:thumbs:

I did look at that, but I dont want to pay the extra for all the bling, when I wasn't looking for one I was offered one on here at £2300, so for a nice one I would expect to pay a bit more £2500 ?
But at £3250 thats a bit steep for me and I have read mixed reviews, some say its not good, but then others on here have said its a great game and very under rated.
Also Glasgow is a monster drive, I must be getting old as this all day driving is a killer, when I collected Sopranos from Essex I was out for 10 hours.

Still looking for Elvis, the one on ebay went for £3750 which if it was indeed as new then I expect its worth that, but at that price I am getting close to a TWD which everybody sings about, so think I might also put that on the wanted list along with Avatar and TAF :)

I got the one that was on Ebay and can let you know that I didn't pay that much for it....

It was in mint condition though....still had the stickers on the playfield glass!

Good luck in your search for one. It has some great shots to go for.

I offered £3k and he said he took the offer of £3750 :(

to wet your appetite. photo taken 2011. Elvis went to Kettering Keith and from there maybe he will tell!

68051_162207913803908_3121210_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom