What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Party animal was great back in the day and very popular with juke box folks but dated quickly. Sound effects were kooky but next player stealing your muliball you had built up really used to wind folks up.

Party animal was great back in the day and very popular with juke box folks but dated quickly. Sound effects were kooky but next player stealing your muliball you had built up really used to wind folks up.

I'm not sure if Party Animal had an adjustment to keep each players' letters separate - it did allow lit letters to retain or reset for a new game. There was potentially a similar situation with the clown 'face' on Hurricane, but that did have a 'player' setting for the feature.

The price is right on that RFM I'd say. Fully working, looks decent condition. Sure, £1500 at least.

The price is right on that RFM I'd say. Fully working, looks decent condition. Sure, £1500 at least.
That's a fair call, its really down to how it is when you see it I suppose, but I think I'll wait and put a wanted ad on here when the time is right, I'm imagining this man selling it...
fasttony.jpg

I might consider selling my RFM, but only if the price is right. I'm just finishing up a restore on it. :cuckoo:

£1000 for a decent RFM, was one up here with no sink hole wear fully working for about £900 recently, would have to be a HUO to be worth £1500 IMO, feels so old compared to a std machine due to the dated call outs and video.

That guy Brian from the south cost that cleans them up and flips them had one maybe 4 or 5 months ago for 1200 ish I think. My concerns is I don't have the foggiest about the projecton side of it. I've heard mixed reviews but I feel one pin2000 has to pass through my doors at some point and I haven't heard anything good about the episode 1 version. Also if it's from someone here you (fingers crossed) have an idea it will be well loved. @PeteB keep me posted when the time is right!

Any one here just grab the Lost In Space for £870? I was tempted but it's rare for a reason;) Suspect it's a bit of a hard game to love in the longer term.

Good to see it go for a sensible price

I was tempted but then thought, that's a valuable space I would loose :), see what I did there?....oh nevermind :cool:

Last edited:
No pics of the boards, that whitestar is like hens teeth.

Anyone here bag that Fish Tales which was on MY patch last night?

I was about to bid but as I did it came up with 'no longer available'. Looked like it had been redecaled or kept out of the sun at least.

Was a perfectly unfaded original. I made a deal with the seller but then he went and sold it to somebody else while I was at the bank getting cash. Scum bag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom