What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dutch Pinball quality.

I thought I'd read this elsewhere but I thought I'd only seen the cancel option when another mode was running?

I don't think so mate but now you've got me wondering. You can certainly only cancel once though, if you accidentally pop into the saucer again you'll have to play even if you haven't collected all 5 characters.

I love the shot on the UPF which increases jackpots during multiball too . . . I think the game has decent code.

You are getting airballs as the flippers are set too high powered.

Flipper positioning is personal - I would suggest Dutch Pinball set them to how they think they should be. Gonzo sets his where he likes. No right or wrongs here.

I would personally leave them as the designer intended at first.

I’ll try lowering the power down more but I’m already down to around 27/28 and think gonzo said he was using around 32/33

As above, if you can make all the shots I would leave the flipper alignment alone. Dial the flipper power down as low as you can, but so you can still easily make the shots.

Mine are like this from factory so not quite the same as Gonzo's.

I’ll look as see what mine are at. Dont really have an issue with alignment so yeh I’ll leave them maybe

I thought I'd read this elsewhere but I thought I'd only seen the cancel option when another mode was running?

Yeh seems like the cancel option only comes up if there’s something else available, like bowling, or mark it zero etc

Hi TBL users,

Guess I have another thread to watch ;-). Thanks to Gonzo for informing me. Am focussing however on Pinside, sorry. Is there a way to get an email when something is reported here?

And yes, you are more than welcom to ask questions here but best is also to ask me direct at support@dutchpinball.com . Include TBL serialno and good description. My focus is to get you an answer <<24 hours but sometimes, like this week, life gets in the way :-( Sorry for that.

Regards

Rens
DP Support

Back
Top Bottom