What's new

Dundee/Edinburgh pinball suggestions

Steven

Registered
Does anybody have any suggestions for good pinball spots in Dundee and Edinburgh? I will have a few spare hours in both this weekend.

Pinformer just has 1 in Brewdog for Dundee. It looks like a choice between The City Cafe or The Mouse Trap in Edinburgh.

Any local knowledge appreciated.

If you are driving, it is worth going the 15mins to livingstone shopping centre. A decent Walking dead and Pirates are in Hmv.
Last time I was in Dundee, Brewdog didn't open till 4. The staff weren't to happy with me nursing a pint for an hour and playing the Pin ?

There are pins at ocean terminal and at barrel house also have been told there is one at pilgrim ( near cowgate ). But your best bets are hmv shops and the mouse trap . Not sure about Dundee though Chris Edgar lives there and is on the forum so he might be able to help [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are pins at ocean terminal and at barrel house also have been told there is one at pilgrim ( near cowgate ). But your best bets are hmv shops and the mouse trap . Not sure about Dundee though Chris Edgar lives there and is on the forum so he might be able to help [emoji3]

What pins are at Ocean terminal Ailsa?
Not been there for years. Was never very good for shopping imo. But I may suggest a trip to my wife (but keep the pins secret ?)

There is a family guy in hmv and an avengers( le) and pirates in broadwalk at ocean terminal . All belong to Eric Ridley from paisley pinball so kept clean and operational [emoji3]. Have fun pretending to be there for the good shops [emoji3]

Thanks for all the advice. Brewdog no longer has a pinball, the staff not sure if it is a permanent thing.

Back
Top Bottom