What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dundee/Edinburgh pinball suggestions

Steven

Registered
Does anybody have any suggestions for good pinball spots in Dundee and Edinburgh? I will have a few spare hours in both this weekend.

Pinformer just has 1 in Brewdog for Dundee. It looks like a choice between The City Cafe or The Mouse Trap in Edinburgh.

Any local knowledge appreciated.

If you are driving, it is worth going the 15mins to livingstone shopping centre. A decent Walking dead and Pirates are in Hmv.
Last time I was in Dundee, Brewdog didn't open till 4. The staff weren't to happy with me nursing a pint for an hour and playing the Pin ?

There are pins at ocean terminal and at barrel house also have been told there is one at pilgrim ( near cowgate ). But your best bets are hmv shops and the mouse trap . Not sure about Dundee though Chris Edgar lives there and is on the forum so he might be able to help [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are pins at ocean terminal and at barrel house also have been told there is one at pilgrim ( near cowgate ). But your best bets are hmv shops and the mouse trap . Not sure about Dundee though Chris Edgar lives there and is on the forum so he might be able to help [emoji3]

What pins are at Ocean terminal Ailsa?
Not been there for years. Was never very good for shopping imo. But I may suggest a trip to my wife (but keep the pins secret ?)

There is a family guy in hmv and an avengers( le) and pirates in broadwalk at ocean terminal . All belong to Eric Ridley from paisley pinball so kept clean and operational [emoji3]. Have fun pretending to be there for the good shops [emoji3]

Thanks for all the advice. Brewdog no longer has a pinball, the staff not sure if it is a permanent thing.

Back
Top Bottom