What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DOMINO Arcade: The Next Inline 2023 - April 7th/8th

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Is anyone from the south (Poole, Bournemouth, Southampton, New forrest) heading up for this?

So the final machine list will have some variability in it sadly. My bond LE is unlikely to be fixed so I plan a group shot of all the players sad and the audits saying zero plays on the screen 😂🤣 - Bond 60th is 50/50 its dueish wednesday before the gig at hadfields and assuming it is I’ll get it here for the event.

If anyone else is coming only for one of the days can they please let me know which days you aren't going to be there.

Also if anyone wants to come just for Friday I've got one spot.

Neil.

Also just a heads up there is engineering works on trains from the south to Woking. Waterloo to Woking looks ok.

Yeah Star Trek and Theatre of Magic are in maybe also TNA.

Is anybody staying over in Woking tonight who wants to meet up for a drink and bite to eat?

VERY drunk. Not an excuse for tomorrow, but go gentle on me please. X

☺️

So we lost power about 20 minutes ago (the whole road) and the last couple of rounds of strikes we could play - the Last time this happened about a month ago it took a good few hours for them to restore so fingers crossed - we are on for 10am start, doors open at 9:30. those in the finals rounds watch this space for an update.

A big thank you, Neil and Mandy. For your kind and generous hospitality. Thanks Mandy for the veggie curry, There’s always plenty for me as most of the southerners seem to be crazy carnivores. And a big thank you from me and Jack for yesterday’s pinball competition. It was fabulous fun!
Was a bit overwhelmed by all the “moderns” initially, but soon got into the swing of things.
Never got drawn on Alien star so no classics fix for me yesterday so a bit shaky this morning! 😅
Dominos is a stunning games room , the air con nearly froze my bald head so I had to wear a woolly hat......
Nice to see you all, and catch up. Cannot make it today so have a fun time all of you....
Keef...... 😎👊🏼
(The power outage was crazy. Glad it was right at the end of the day, meant that I got home a bit earlier as Jack still had four strikes left......😅, although Jack wasn’t very impressed.......)

A big thank you, Neil and Mandy. For your kind and generous hospitality. Thanks Mandy for the veggie curry, There’s always plenty for me as most of the southerners seem to be crazy carnivores. And a big thank you from me and Jack for yesterday’s pinball competition. It was fabulous fun!
Was a bit overwhelmed by all the “moderns” initially, but soon got into the swing of things.
Never got drawn on Alien star so no classics fix for me yesterday so a bit shaky this morning! 😅
Dominos is a stunning games room , the air con nearly froze my bald head so I had to wear a woolly hat......
Nice to see you all, and catch up. Cannot make it today so have a fun time all of you....
Keef...... 😎👊🏼
(The power outage was crazy. Glad it was right at the end of the day, meant that I got home a bit earlier as Jack still had four strikes left......😅, although Jack wasn’t very impressed.......)
Baldies united ✊️. Was great to see you yesterday mate you played really well, as did Jack, take care

Had to leave early today to make sure I caught a train back (just about!)

Wanted to see I had a wonderful time and many thanks to Neil and Mandy for hosting, first time visiting and it's a fantastic setup, got to play many games I've never played before so was going in at the deep end, managed to get some things going in the end except on alien star because it's alien star heh.

Think I may have gotten in the way of some folks whilst playing a couple of times so apologies to you if I did, I never really knew where to stand sometimes with so many folks playing.

Think the highlight for the weekend for me was this score on ST, it all went a bit downhill for me after this performance wise!

Attachments

• IMG_20230407_180530329_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230407_180530329_HDR.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 4
firstly huge thanks to the boss, Mandy, who sorted out an epic dinner on Friday!

congrats to: Matt Vince and Craig Pullen joint winners of the 2023 Next Inline Tournament !

@roadshow16 Craig, @Matt Vince Matt and Nick @mufcmufc who each won of the tournaments. Sorry Jack for the power outage!

Effie Lewell who won best U16
@Diane B Diane Bush who was best placed woman.
Cingrats to Steve for winning the B final!

and a huge shout out to @Itch who got to Monsters of Rock on my MBR - it’s on stream and an epic performance! Well done mate!

thanks to everyone who came, helped and played - it was a great event and we enjoyed hosting you all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom