What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DOMINO Arcade: The Next Inline 2023 - April 7th/8th

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
ok a few spaces left - someone had a PayPal problem and locked out some spaces which I've now fixed.

I'll update the list of who has registered as a multiple entry later, Peter has also registered some folks on their behalf and I'll fix that later today also.

There is a couple of Premier Inn's note the more modern one doesn't have a car park. There is also a Travelodge which has some parking but not huge.

Lots of good Air BnB's within 1/2 a mile.
Booked mine last week (£88 for 2 nights) and confirmed I can park there all Saturday as well. Leave more room for others who need to park on site.

if you want to leave you cars on the drive on Saturday night it should be fine.

We are at the travelodge 5 min up the road for the Friday night. Breakfast included £75 for a double room. Small car park so finger crossed we get a space!

there is the station car park just opposite travel lodge. Or Clive can just park in Woking Exchange! :D

There are two premier inn in woking, one with a carpark and one without. The one without is more modern and centre of town. The one with a carpark is closer to my house both are walkable although I'm so lazy I'd probably uber it.

Neil.

We are at the travelodge 5 min up the road for the Friday night. Breakfast included £75 for a double room. Small car park so finger crossed we get a space!
Is that the Woking West one? My air bnb is just round the corner from it. I might pop in for brekkie.

I booked the other Premier Inn, closer and with parking. Cost works out basically the same with the cost of parking in the public car park at the other.

Back
Top Bottom