What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DOMINO Arcade: The Next Inline 2023 - April 7th/8th

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Massive thanks to @Neil McRae for putting on another great weekend at Domino. Awesome veggie curry courtesy of Mandy, please pass on my thanks Neil.

Such a pleasure to play on machines in such superb condition, and it's really appreciated that Neil opens up his 'pinshed' for us all to play.

I had a great time, and it's an amazing honour for me to play alongside some of the best players in the country. I always feel like I learn a huge amount, even if I can't put it into practice. Congrats to all the winners, @roadshow16 @Matt Vince @mufcmufc as well as some amazing performances from @robotgreg @Itch and Josh Iles amongst many.
As always the best part is getting to see all you lovely pinball people and have a chat, even if my voice was ruined by the end 🤣

Thank you so much Neil for hosting yet another superb event.

Massive thanks to Mandy for not only cooking such wonderful food and the effort that clearly involves (both the veggie and meat dishes were delicious), but also for allowing such a large bunch of pinball crazy people to invade your home for 2 days.

Thanks also to all the aforementioned crazy pinball people for making it a special weekend - thoroughly emjoyed it (despite a very dodgy performance on the Friday)!

Thanks all, and I'm really looking forward to the next one!

Hey, Steven here.

Thanks very much Neil and Mandy for putting such a great weekend on, the food was lovely and the setup was so great. Must be a lot of work to put it all on!
It was nice to play against such good players, and to sometimes win against them too. :D
Also I'm so thankful for all the nice comments I had about my play. I feel like I've only very recently got somewhere with pinball skills, I'll continue to improve and go to more events.

As always, massive thanks to Mandy for the lovely Curry on Saturday and to Neil for all the hard work setting up/running the tournaments and for sharing his grade A pinball collection with everyone.
Congrats to all the winners; some top playing took place and could've been with all the talent in attendance.
Had a great couple of days and was nice to see everyone and meet a few new people too :thumbs:

Thanks for another amazingly well organised event Neil. Very generous of you and especially Mandy to allow us all to invade your home again and again and also keep us fed and watered with some lovely curries, pizzas and treats.

Well done to everyone that played well including Craig and Matt for joint overall champ. Shame I wasn't feeling 100% otherwise it would've been a three way!

Back
Top Bottom