What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discount code for forum members

Next Week A shipment wil come in from CPR......

Bally Vector Plastic sets
Bally Corvette Plastic sets
Bally Elvira and the Party Monsters Plastic sets
Williams The Machine bride of Pinbot plastic sets
The Shadow Plastic sets and Mini Playfields
Bally Mystic Plastic sets
Bally Paragon Plastic sets
Bally Nitro Ground shaker plastic sets

next shipment in about 4 weeks wil have.....

The machine bride of backglass
Elvira and the party backglass

and other goodie's

Also My JCS Superbands party box ( hahahaha ) is in customers now and wil be delivered tomorrow normally
this means from tomorrow or the day after i will have all the Post rubbers and Sleeves from JCS online too in my shop

cheers michael

almost 85% only a few parts are not, i placed all the superbands in a new menu, maybe this was the problem but i also actioned this so it should all be working

almost 85% only a few parts are not, i placed all the superbands in a new menu, maybe this was the problem but i also actioned this so it should all be working
Not sure, but I tried again and it worked ok.

Annoyingly my VPN disconnected and it emptied my basket - don't suppose you plan to include a customer basket saving function in future? It took me an hour to fill it.

I tend to shop that way online, logging in to my account on a website, adding a few bits to the basket when I remember, then going back later between work/jobs before finally checking out hours or days later. Everyone's different of course.

Were you registered on the site Paul? Some sites will save things in your basket if you are registered and have already logged in... As you say tho, others dont...

on my Macbook even on my site it keeps the basket in memory, maybe a Browser problem???

with my current provider i can't do basket savings or a multi lingual site, i am looking to change but i don't see me re doing all the website with all the parts,that's a hell of a job

on my Macbook even on my site it keeps the basket in memory, maybe a Browser problem???

with my current provider i can't do basket savings or a multi lingual site, i am looking to change but i don't see me re doing all the website with all the parts,that's a hell of a job

I don't know how these things work but can't you just use some translator that translates each page for you then you just save it to the system? Again I don't know anything about web design but I'm sure in this day and age you wouldn't have to do it manually

doesn't work, i can put a translate function but it freeze's the website and give's errors when people wanted to add something in the shopping basket

i found it hard to believe to in 2014 hahaha

Were you registered on the site Paul? Some sites will save things in your basket if you are registered and have already logged in... As you say tho, others dont...
Yes, I thought so - but Chrome was also translating on the fly, so not sure to be honest.

Nevermind - I just need to do the order in one hit without distraction. We spent about 4hrs fitting a 4th game into the space where I'm only allowed 1 late last night, so I might leave it for today... Knackered!

Yes, I thought so - but Chrome was also translating on the fly, so not sure to be honest.

Nevermind - I just need to do the order in one hit without distraction. We spent about 4hrs fitting a 4th game into the space where I'm only allowed 1 late last night, so I might leave it for today... Knackered!
Chrome uses the Google Translate service on-the-fly. Very handy, my French is rubbish!

these are licensed products from the usa, so hot stamped, not just a decal or something else on it

and more Superbands are coming to the UK, also some premium Translucent Rubbers, picczzz please wen finished...

Here you go colour coded flippers and post sleeves installed

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402090809.702571.jpg

Are those Super-Bands? They look nice and shiny. I got a black pair at SCS which I'm trialling on my Vector. So far I like them a lot.

Yup they sure are that's why I posted for zpeakabonk they have a lot of grip and really manage to fling the ball I nearly lost the powerball with the glass off yesterday lol

I love the look and colours of Super-Bands (and so far I really like the way they play). I see that PINBALLCENTER now do transparent rings. Does anyone know of there are plans to do rings in the same rainbow of colours as the flipper rubbers?

Back
Top Bottom