What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discount code for forum members

zpeakabonk

Registered
Hi

for forum members i created a discount code when ordering on my website
almost on the entire site, some categorie's not

this includes all decals, plastic sets, gold sets, regular parts, super bands, and more
about 80% of the store can be used with this discount code

just add: pinballinfo-6

this will give a 6% discount on the items you bought

for shipping you should select " la poste" and for the pays ( country) " Royaume uni "

cheers Michael

ps: this code is for 100 people, should be enough i think and will last for a few weeks

Last edited:
Hi no i don't have these fluorescent protectors, i think it's his proper product
i will get next week silicone pinball rubber rings, almost translucent/milky nice reflection wen led lights come on it

about the same price as the normal STC rubber rings

wil receive cliffy protectors next, but i can't get it all at once ,

Do you do the rubber footpads to stop my pins moving/damaging my wooden floor?

<SMUT> Snigger, they are call pin butts </SMUT>

Great, those are the ones I want after I saw a demo of them. I will work out what colours I want based on machine or what ever the floor colour is when I disturb the hideous carpet.

That was me. Doing a little group buy for some of the Northern Lights Pinball (NLP) guys. Thanks for the discount.

I hope I've managed to sort the payment out correctly, it was a little confusing being in French.

:)

If you fancy throwing in a couple of extra super bands as freebies that would be great. ;)

Last edited:
No thanks, you should thank Miss-Zpeakabonk wo is preparing the orders now that i am in Germany for Work hahaha
let us know what you think about these bands:thumbs:

The premium silicone rings are super bouncy, so probably best for the crazy ball bouncing that one expects on an EM table :rofl:

Daz it would be hilarious to stick some of those on a fast table like your Johnny Whatshisface, or Dracula would probably be mental with them as well :)

doing a Transformers right now, will post some picss when finished tonight

picsssssss ( not so easy to show the results)

i58.servimg.com_u_f58_16_61_96_47_img_0223.jpg

i58.servimg.com_u_f58_16_61_96_47_img_0224.jpg

i58.servimg.com_u_f58_16_61_96_47_img_0225.jpg

Last edited:
Would be tempted to put into a fast machine to see how manic it made it.
Will be geting some for Creech as they will hold a nice green glow.

they are not super band branded and not from PBcenter, i think it is like the PBcenter one's only more bouncy
a friend of mine had some from PBcenter and they seemed harder,less bouncier

hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom