What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discount code for forum members

I love the look and colours of Super-Bands (and so far I really like the way they play). I see that PINBALLCENTER now do transparent rings. Does anyone know of there are plans to do rings in the same rainbow of colours as the flipper rubbers?
i could make them,like my transparent rings but only problem is that for each color i need to get a minimum of 500 to 1000 pieces each size and color, so i don't think that it wil see the light...

i could make them,like my transparent rings but only problem is that for each color i need to get a minimum of 500 to 1000 pieces each size and color, so i don't think that it wil see the light...
Is it you that makes the transparent rings for PinballCenter?

i lowered about 25 plastic sets some 10 some 15 euro some with additional discount, it's holiday season so let the discount beginnnnnnn

Well I guess that he is not appearing because someone here is not a true believer?

If you do not believe in the zpeakabonk, then he will not appear

Back
Top Bottom