What's new

Data east Star Wars help !

D

Deleted member 181

Ok I have come to the end of my patience with this hunk of crap!!!

After pin mania and Matt A spending hours on the septic vag of a whore machine , it's still not working.....

Problem is this...

You start a game the ball doesn't kick into the trough so the game can't start, if you put the ball into the trough the game starts ...

I have tested all fuses and reseated all connections I have also tested that coil for power...

Also the top pop bumper doesn't work and the Death Star doesn't spin, now they all did the other day but the journey from matts to mine was obviously too much for this heap of festering cow ***z to survive.

Matt said it naught be a daisy chain effect , but have looked at everything , Mufc said it might be a connector J3 but that is all fine , grizz said burn it.

Any advice help would be greatly appreciated, and if this game hadn't been promised to a pub, where I know it will last a day at most it would have been gone by now.... You can't begin to imagine how much money this thing has cost so far!!!! Full sordid tale to be told once I have sold the twat!!!!!

This is my luck, you can't make this **** up!!!! Was talking to Barry parsons today talking me through it, and the multi meter that I bought doesn't work!!! FFS!! Don't know why I even bothered...

This is my luck, you can't make this **** up!!!! Was talking to Barry parsons today talking me through it, and the multi meter that I bought doesn't work!!! FFS!! Don't know why I even bothered...
Bulls#t :-D Operator error. I'll believe it when I see it. This is exactly why I wasn't gonna do phone diagnosis today. Be like trying to talk down a pilotless 747, being flown by a chimp ;-)

Well if you touch the two ends together it's supposed to beep or display something this one doesn't

Now your just confusing me :)
Hahaha no it's going back tomorrow

It was beeping but only if I held the actual machine up high as in next to the fuse, when Barry was chatting to me I turned it to the omega sign and nothing happened, he told me to touch the two connectors together and nothing happens , I tried swapping the leads over... I **** you not that's what happened... And dazza yes I agree mate , or this turd of a game is just a pile of crapola

It was beeping but only if I held the actual machine up high as in next to the fuse, when Barry was chatting to me I turned it to the omega sign and nothing happened, he told me to touch the two connectors together and nothing happens , I tried swapping the leads over... I **** you not that's what happened... And dazza yes I agree mate , or this turd of a game is just a pile of crapola

What a surprise. It won't beep on the 'omega' setting ...........that is testing resistance ...Ohms.To beep on your meter you need to set it on the little audio/speaker symbol !!!:rolleyes:

Regarding holding the machine high !?! I suspect you just weren't making good contact with the probes.

I might have time in the morning to have a look. Text me you muppet.:D

I really tried this time to fix it myself :(

Ok dude will drop you a text in the morning :)

I am pretty sure I am right about this meter being buggered though ... It can't just be me with this game it's had so much work done to it... I would dearly love to burn the ****er I really would

Still radio silence , although don't think the clocks changing affects his sleep patern

Back
Top Bottom