What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Curious, Collection size

Its always great to see peoples collections. I think we should get some more pictures up on the your pinball collection thread

18 or 19. You kind of lose count after 12. There’s one currently in limbo with Martin. (That’s a pretty common scenario😂)

I think I’ve been up to 22/23

In all honesty I think I’d be happier with 10 - 12 buy can never decide which ones to get shot of.

There’s a ground floor flat with off road parking two doors up from us. There was some semi serious talk about buying it so I could get all the pins out of the house and dump them in there.
Pin collecting warps your view of space..

Currently have 1... but have the space for a pin room only for 8, without being crammed. I would want to be able to access machines from either side and to have room to remove glass if I went that layout.

I had 2 machines and previously almost bought another 3. However I decided to focus on what I really wanted rather than just filling a space because it would be or look cool.

3 machines would be the perfect layout for me tbh for machines I really want, just a case of shifting things around a bit so that's my plan going forward for now but that will take time and money.

I wish I had been asked last week when set up was 46 , in total 84

now its 1 set up and 84. the rest dispersed into good hands

over 39 years 3000+ arcade machines , around 1200 pins

and NOT all pins are equal. We moved some quite pooly pins at the weekend including 3 Bally Playboy and 3 Gorgar

Maximum space for 9 which are set up, currently have 12 with 2 incoming.
2 are out on loan and 1 getting slowly restored.

I’m determined 2024 will hopefully see my collection drop to my max avail room of 9 so hard decisions to be made.

I am curious about how big your typical Pinball Info members collection size is

I know that here in Australia, we have more space and can fit in more games, but it has me wondering about you guys
Some of us here here have plenty of space, I can fit at least 70 in my garage and 15 in an outbuilding then as many probably in various places around the house.
The problem I have is they cost too much now to fill those spaces, I should have bought them all 20 odd years ago when I moved here😭

My max was 10 but have 14 🤷‍♂️

Even if I could afford to fill the space the divorce would cost even more😂

I have 2084... probably doesn't count since (sort of) thats the name of the video game I have :)

I have (not really enough) room for 3.. And so I have 5. So I have one in the work office and one in my shed - which I need to strip and refurb anyway. I have just had an extension built though which will fit more. Though I will need to relinquish the room the 3 I have now are in :) )

Currently at 8 would like to expand but finding it a little difficult to find 90s pins in need of restoration. Have nearly run out of room however looking to move to a property with an outbuilding which is the main consideration,

I have room for 16 or 17 after moving out of London at the beginning of last year and converting an outbuilding. Currently have 13 - ten are mine, two are my dads after my parents downsized, and one is here on loan.

I’m trying not to make any big pinball purchases this year after a very expensive six month period last year - converting the outbuilding wasn’t cheap and I also bought EHOH on here and Deadpool Premium NIB. Explains why I’m in the unusual position of having more space than games!

Back
Top Bottom