What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Colordmd gaskets

Epotech

Site Supporter
Alias
Phil Dixon
Chap in US is makimg a gasket for the angled spealer panels to fill the gap between the colordmd. These are high quality and fire retardant. I have 5 ordered so 4 spare. Not sure on the cost but 1/5the total of you want one of the 4 spare.

Chap in US is makimg a gasket for the angled spealer panels to fill the gap between the colordmd. These are high quality and fire retardant. I have 5 ordered so 4 spare. Not sure on the cost but 1/5the total of you want one of the 4 spare.

Is this for LCD ColorDMD? I’ll take one :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I would be tempted - however don’t want to ask if it is going to go to waste... anyone a clue as to where these go?? Or am I missing the point?? :)

Goes between the screen and the panel to fill the gap and stops light bleed.
Just re-read - when you say angled speaker panels, I guess you mean games like GOT, TWD, GB etc?

Anyway I will take one in the hope that one sweet day KISS gets the color dmd treatment :)

Who’d of thought that all those days of Kevlar watching blue Peter would pay off so handsomely

I’ve ordered 5 too so if anyone else wants any after Mr Normansson’s spares have gone let me know. Probably have 3 up for grabs and may be able to bring to Daventry if they turn up in time

Yea I might take some in 2019 when I have some money for the colourDMD :rofl:

Really nice product.

I’ve ordered 5 too so if anyone else wants any after Mr Normansson’s spares have gone let me know. Probably have 3 up for grabs and may be able to bring to Daventry if they turn up in time
@Mfresh I will take two if available and hopefully collect and pay you at Daventry.
D.

Yea I might take some in 2019 when I have some money for the colourDMD :rofl:

Really nice product.

save money and make your game look better, order ColorDMD LED, looks great after adjustment, fits spot on and needs no gasket! :D

I like the LCD @Neil McRae - I find the soft edges appeal to me as opposed to the classic bulb look, maybe it’s just a SS thing because the edges in that game should generally be soft :suspect:

save money and make your game look better, order ColorDMD LED, looks great after adjustment, fits spot on and needs no gasket! :D
Bought an LED - sold it fast as dots are pin prick super bright. LCD doesn't fit as well but I just prefer it.

Am interested depending on price, and course if there are any left over please?? ?

@Replay @Neil McRae @Garry Sp8 @Paul

Parts with shipping £98.18
Parcelforce tax £12.67

total £110.85/5 = £22.17 each

This is cost, if you want me to post, a couple of quid extra, or collect from Terry's Christmas Cracker. Please let me know if you still want one (or don't) by PM and i send you paypal details.

Back
Top Bottom