What's new

Colordmd gaskets

Epotech

Site Supporter
Alias
Phil Dixon
Chap in US is makimg a gasket for the angled spealer panels to fill the gap between the colordmd. These are high quality and fire retardant. I have 5 ordered so 4 spare. Not sure on the cost but 1/5the total of you want one of the 4 spare.

Chap in US is makimg a gasket for the angled spealer panels to fill the gap between the colordmd. These are high quality and fire retardant. I have 5 ordered so 4 spare. Not sure on the cost but 1/5the total of you want one of the 4 spare.

Is this for LCD ColorDMD? I’ll take one :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I would be tempted - however don’t want to ask if it is going to go to waste... anyone a clue as to where these go?? Or am I missing the point?? :)

Goes between the screen and the panel to fill the gap and stops light bleed.
Just re-read - when you say angled speaker panels, I guess you mean games like GOT, TWD, GB etc?

Anyway I will take one in the hope that one sweet day KISS gets the color dmd treatment :)

Who’d of thought that all those days of Kevlar watching blue Peter would pay off so handsomely

I’ve ordered 5 too so if anyone else wants any after Mr Normansson’s spares have gone let me know. Probably have 3 up for grabs and may be able to bring to Daventry if they turn up in time

Yea I might take some in 2019 when I have some money for the colourDMD :rofl:

Really nice product.

I’ve ordered 5 too so if anyone else wants any after Mr Normansson’s spares have gone let me know. Probably have 3 up for grabs and may be able to bring to Daventry if they turn up in time
@Mfresh I will take two if available and hopefully collect and pay you at Daventry.
D.

Yea I might take some in 2019 when I have some money for the colourDMD :rofl:

Really nice product.

save money and make your game look better, order ColorDMD LED, looks great after adjustment, fits spot on and needs no gasket! :D

I like the LCD @Neil McRae - I find the soft edges appeal to me as opposed to the classic bulb look, maybe it’s just a SS thing because the edges in that game should generally be soft :suspect:

save money and make your game look better, order ColorDMD LED, looks great after adjustment, fits spot on and needs no gasket! :D
Bought an LED - sold it fast as dots are pin prick super bright. LCD doesn't fit as well but I just prefer it.

Am interested depending on price, and course if there are any left over please?? ?

@Replay @Neil McRae @Garry Sp8 @Paul

Parts with shipping £98.18
Parcelforce tax £12.67

total £110.85/5 = £22.17 each

This is cost, if you want me to post, a couple of quid extra, or collect from Terry's Christmas Cracker. Please let me know if you still want one (or don't) by PM and i send you paypal details.

Back
Top Bottom