What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chicago Pinball Expo 23

Flippers strong af, better than gf and that was an improvement over TS, its frenetic, fast, shots are super smooth, there's some really nice linkages and combos between shots, and then there's obviously the lightshow. Star inserts look incredible, middle Elton lights are gorgeous. I didnt even see the piano while playing I was too busy trying not to drain 🤣

Respectable score first game 35m

JJP more is more approach works badly on a game like godfather but for Elton it's perfect. Best JJP yet by a mile.

Flippers strong af, better than gf and that was an improvement over TS, its frenetic, fast, shots are super smooth, there's some really nice linkages and combos between shots, and then there's obviously the lightshow. Star inserts look incredible, middle Elton lights are gorgeous. I didnt even see the piano while playing I was too busy trying not to drain 🤣

Respectable score first game 35m

JJP more is more approach works badly on a game like godfather but for Elton it's perfect. Best JJP yet by a mile.
I will say for me personally it’s one of the most beautiful pins the platinum that is next to Beatles … both franchi of course

Venom also (surprisingly) really good fun. Fast locks works great on single ball play but make multiball a bit too intense!

Would one of you be able to pick up some flyers for me please of the new releases?

Would very much be appreciated:)

Cheers
Greg

Back
Top Bottom