What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chicago Pinball Expo 23

Wonderful mate can’t wait for the pictures … your our American correspondent as well as Tony and Neil Voldemort ! 🤪

I’m not in at pinball expo not even sure what that is.

Had a quick chat with Chris from Turner pinball, about his new game Ninja Eclipse. Nice guy, with some relatively radical (but refreshing) ideas about changes to Cabinet design to make them more accessible in private homes, lighter, easier to remove glass (lift off). Most of his changes are almost unnoticeable but the cab size will be scoffed at I think, especially in an existing line up. Looking forward to playing it and hearing his talk on Friday. Also good to hear he (too) hasn't prepared his yet! 🤣

Let's not derail @stumblor thread with your hard on for Neil...

Super excited for updates, I was considering going expo couple weeks ago but the mrs is going in for surgery on Friday and she comes first

Derail away! It's the new thing.

Hope everything okay with the mrs Kirk. Plenty of time for pinball next year!

Last edited:
20231019_110659.jpg

Backbox boardset for Labyrinth.

They were having a couple of flipper issue while I was there pre public, one was just a loose flipper pawl the other was a weak flipper I noticed on one of the games (tested another and it was fine). Let them know about it, so hope they sort before public arrives because you can imagine the fallout if pinside get hold of that.

many influential people saying the game shoots ok but the flippers and mechanics not so hot - well actually too hot worse than JJP and that they had to turn the power down!

Back
Top Bottom