What's new

Charity Machines

20p ? who tried to get a game on a charity machine using a 20p. yer a tight bugger whoever you are🤣🤣🤣🤣

great tally though.

There was a lot of very happy kids playing machines this year, so could have been one of them. Or a desperate adult who only had their last 20p left but needed one more fix.

Guys I am actually blow away with every ones generosity that amount of money will go a long way within our club
I would also like to thank Greg Mott who gave a nice donation
And to Neil who gave an amazing donation after winning a game against the Irish ☘️ lad much respect to you all

that is amazing Chris - and thank you for such a wonderful donation 👍👍👍😀⚽

Wow Chris , amazing gesture again , can’t thank you enough

@⁨Chris B⁩ that is amazing 👏👏 thank you for your generosity 😍

Some comments from other coaches

Chris, I owe you £5.70 mate, which people had put in Deadpool and Lebowski (obviously mistaking them for pay to play machines).

The rogue 20p was a particularly amusing 😂

20p ? who tried to get a game on a charity machine using a 20p. yer a tight bugger whoever you are🤣🤣🤣🤣

great tally though.
My guess is somebody put in a 50p expecting that to be the price for a game - as it was in Electric Circus. I definitely saw machine with half a credit showing.
Next person sees the half credit and tries to bump it up with a 20p.

Or they could have just popped it in knowing it was all going to charity anyway.

Either way an amazing amount raised for charity.

Back when I was hard up I once sent the GF to work the museum steps one night she came back with £130.20p
I said which greedy bugger gave you the 20p she replied all of em 😝

Back
Top Bottom